An Injured Kitty(request)

Request from yaas_homo

Puss, Kitty and Perrito were racing across the roofs of Barcelona, trying to see who could win first. "Woohee! I'm gonna win first!" Perrito said excitedly, taking advantage of any boxes, or other obstacles that he can use to jump and gain speed.

Kitty did acrobatics across the walls and in the air. She wound up ahead of Perrito. "Not today Perrito! I take the lead!" She exclaimed confidently but then suddenly something whizzed right in front of her, forcing her to stop on her tracks to avoid hitting whatever it was. Puss had swung right in front of her with a rope and he waved at her with his hat with a confident smile. She glared at him annoyed as he got far ahead of her and landed. "Haha! Not today Kitty!" He shouted from afar, further irritating her as she was determined to make him eat his words.

She and Perrito caught up to the tabby cat with the dog catching up. She groaned annoyed at the fact that she was still far behind both of them now. Ahead was a roof with too much space in between so making a jump would not be easy.

Puss jumped onto a nearby laundry string and used that to get him there by swinging on it. Perrito climbed down onto some boxes and back up easily. Kitty saw this tree near the building with a long branch that might help her make the jump. It was the only option she had to catch up. So she jumped onto the branch but the branch was not that sturdy to hold her and she realized too late her error.

SNAP!

"AH!"

Puss's ears twitched at the sound of something breaking and Kitty's scream. "Kitty?' He said as he and Perrito immediately stopped running and turned around with startled looks. Rather than their theiving friend right on their tails, there was that tree with its branch snapped off and gone. It didn't take long for the two to realize what just happened during their little race.

"KITTY!"

Puss yelled out as his green eyes widen in horror and his ears flattened, immediately rushing over to the edge of the roof with Perrito following him. Once they arrived to the edge, they both looked down and found Kitty on the ground with the branch right on her leg. "Oh no!" Perrito said alarmed, and quickly got down by climbing down on some boxes near the building to get to her.

Puss's heart raced to see her lying on the ground. "Kitty! Are you ok?!" He called out to her as the small dog arrived to her side. His eyes scanned her body for anything wrong until it was at her face, her eyes closed. "Kitty?" He asked her scared and licked her face, hoping to wake her up. "Mmm?" Kitty groaned as she felt something damp on her cheek and her eyes started blinking open.

Perrito smiled relieved, his tail wagging in joy. "Puss Puss! She's awake! She's ok!" He exclaimed excitedly, looking up at him and waving his paw at his friend. Puss breathed out in relief, glad to hear that. The tuxedo cat went to sit up with her elbows but a wave of pain shot through her as she hissed, glancing at her leg. "No. I don't think so" she told them, her eyes went to her leg, still pinned under the branch, and hurting a lot.

"Hang on! I'm coming!" Puss called out as he stabbed his sword on the wall, sliding down torwards them so he could get there faster. Perrito tried to lift the branch off with his head as the ginger cat ran to over to help him our. They both got the branch off of her. This made it easier for Kitty to sit up on her elbows but she winced when her leg stung again.

Puss saw her face scrunched in pain and rushed to her side, placing his paw on her back to help her up. "Are you ok?" He asked concern, scanning her for any other injuries. "Not really. My leg hurts very bad" she told him as her blue eyes moved to her right leg as Puss's green eyes followed her direction.

He walked over to her leg, kneeling down. He was about to place his paws on her leg but he quickly glanced uo at her, making eye contact. "May I?" He asked her for permission, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. She nodded to him and Puss gently placed his paws on her leg, gently pressing on it to feel anything broken or fractured.

She winced from the pain and Puss glanced up at her with a symphatic look. "Sorry" he apologized but she gave him an assuring smile, knowing he meant well. She suddenly felt something soft on her back and turned her head around to look behind her.

Perrito had walked around her and was lying down behind her so she could rest her back on him. He gave her an assuring smile. Kitty smiled at him grateful and leaned against his back. "Gracias Perrito" she told him gratefully, running her paw on his head.

"I think is broken pretty bad" Puss's voice came up so she turned her head back to him. The tabby cat took his cape off and gently wrapped it around her leg. He took out the scabbard of his dagger, taking the weapon out and placing the scabbard within the bandage to act as a stilt. Kitty and Perrito both watched with curiously, impressed by Puss's creative and well thought out thinking. She wondered if he had done this before since adventuring did have certain dangers.

"That should do it" he said, making the knot on his homemade bandage, standing up. "Can you walk?" He asked her as he looked up at her face. "Hmm. Oh sure I can definitely walk it off easily. No stupido" she told him sarcastically as Puss rolled his eyes at her.

"Then there's only one option" he said and without warning and to her surprise, he carefully picked her up in his arms, being careful that he didn't cause further pain to her injured leg. "What the-Puss!" Kitty told him flustered, blushing pink. "Perrito. Carefully, pick up my gatito blade and put it in the bag" he instructed his dog friend as Perrito did what he said.

"What are you doing?!" She asked him, her blush deepened as being so close to his furry chest. "We are going to take you the doctor" he explained to her while walking but that wasn't what she meant. "I mean what are you doing with me?" She asked him again, referring to him carrying her as she pointed to him and then her.

"Ah well there's no way you can walk with your leg like this and even if you tried, no doubt is gonna make it worse. So, the only option is to carry you to the doctor" he explained to her calmly. It amazed Kitty that he didn't seemed flustered or shy with this.

"Um I think I can walk on my own. You can put one arm around your shoulder, I put my other paw on Perrito and I can hop on my good leg while on the way to the doctor" she explained to him. While she appreciated his help, she didn't like feeling weak or a damsel in distress. She hated that feeling greatly.

"No" Puss said firmly. "Seriously, I can..." she was about to complain but Puss stopped her before she could do that. "Kitty. You had a bad fall, you're hurt very badly, and I will not risk having you hurt yourself more because of your persistent to show you are not a damsel in distress. I know you aren't. But let me help you ok?" He insisted to her firmly and that got her silent.

She looked at him surprised and was still blushing but for a different reason. It actually touched her heart to see him stand up to her so firmly just to look out for her while at the same time seeing her as someone other than a girl in need of saving.

Puss looked back ahead as things got quiet between them with Perro watching the two, hoping it will end well between them. "Puss" Kitty spoke again as Puss glanced down. She held herself, rubbing her arms as she thought of what to say to him. Instead, she leaned her head against his chest, her ear hearing his heartbeat as the close contact made him blush surprise.

Her blue eyes went to his green eyes and she gave him a small smile. "Thanks ginger" she told him gratefully as Puss smiled at her, nodding to her and leaned his head down to place a soft kiss on her head. She purred in pleasure to that as she closed her eyes to rest against him. Perrito smiled, happy to see that as the trio made the peaceful, and quiet walk to the doctor.