A gata muy furiosa(part 2)

Takes place after the "More to me than anything" so check that first. So a heads up yes red does symbolize anger but it can synbolize other emotions. I had to do some research for this one and guys let me say this, do not declaw your cats. It's very cruel, long term painful and unfair to cats

The gang were inside the prison where Puss was being held, according to Telma. After analyzing the entire place, the shifts for the guards and Carlos gathering the supplies, Kitty and her friends were ready to save their friend.

They all were on the ceiling, having snuck through a hole that Ala Fuerte found while examining the place. "Everyone ready?" Kitty asked them, wearing her mask. "Si. Here Kitty" Carlos said, handing her a potion he made with a clear liquid inside with gold instructions written on the glass.

"I know it looks like nothing. But this potion can sense emotions. Whatever emotion it is, it's color will change. The stronger the emotion, the deeper the tone of the color which is good because that means the potion will have a strong effect. Whatever the emotion, the potion will have a powerful effect that will leave the guards weakened enough for us to get Puss and escape" he explained to her carefully, knowing full well alchemy can be dangerous.

"No problem" she said calmly, and right away it changed to crimson, surprising her. "That is crimson. Symbolizes your determination" he told her and she smgrinned a little, relieved to see the potion working. She hoped its effect was powerful enough to give her time to save her love.

"Heads up. Here come the guards on cue. Stay quiet" Ala Fuerte whispered to them as everyone got quiet. Two guards came to a table and one of them held a small cage like carrier. The other guard was on a table, placing a small kit on it. "So do we go straight for it or how does this procedure work?" The guard holding the carrier asked curiously. "Well first did you anthesized him? We have to do that part first before we perform the procedure. It's more easier" the other one explained as he opened the kit, revealing a clipper, needle and thread.

However, these items caught Kitty's eyes and she frowned. "That looks familar" she quietly whispered, the color of the potion changed to gray, hinting her confusion. "It wasn't easy. But we manage to anthesized him" the other one explained. "Open the cage door. We made to double check to see that he's fully out" the other said as the cage opened and the guard took out a familiar yet disoriented ginger cat....Puss.

Kitty quietly gasped, her heart ached to see her favorite feline looking so weak and fainted. Hee friends felt the same as they looked at him with worry. Puss was quietly groaning, his eyes half closed but blinking as he was fighting to stay awake.

"Hmm he's not fully out. Put him on the table until he's out completely while I prepare the clippers for the declawing" the guard said as the cat was set down on the table.

But that word made Kitty's heart drop and her eyes widen. Her stomach churned to hear that horrible word. "Dos mios" Carlos whispered, shocked himself as he knew that was the worst thing to happen to a cat.

Declawing.

"They are....going to declaw Puss?" She whispered in shock as her friends glanced at her, knowing full well she has been through that experience. She glanced at the items in that kit as the guard made sure they were here and functioning.

Those clippers. She remembered that they were the last thing she saw before the anthesia took her out when she lost her claws. That thread and needle are used to stitch and close the opening where her claws were after the surgery.

"No" she whispered, horrified and scared to see the horrible tools that took the thing most precious to her. She glanced down at her paws without those sharp silver claws of her. Gone. Taken. Removed. Hurt. The potion changed color again to purple to indicate her fear. Her friends could see the horror on her face, feeling sorry for her as she was the only one through that pain.

"Let's see how the legendary Puss in Boots manages without his claws"

Her ears twitched at the guard's smug voice and she glanced down to her partner who shook his head to stay focus but was losing the fight to the anthesia's effects. "Ok I think we're good to go" the guard with the clippers said, grabbing one of his paws and pressing on it to retraxt the claws.

"No....no...." Kitty said, her face changed to this growing anger at what she was seeing. The potion shook in her paw as the liquid changed quickly to red. Dark red. Carlos glanced at it and back to Kitty, sensing something very bad.

"How dare they...." she said angrily, her breathing quicken. Her teeth clenched. The tone of the red liquid got darker and darker. "Carlos? What's happening?" Fuerte asked concerned, holding Telma close to him protectively.

"That color...it's red..." Carlos said, examining it and back to the female cat who's fury kept getting worst. His eyes widen in realization and shock. "Red means one thing....rage! Get back! Now!" He warned his friends as they moved back, away from Kitty's incoming wrath.

"How dare they think....about.... declawing....my Puss!" She yelled furiously and with a yell, jumped down to the guards, alerting them, and she threw the bottle at them, unleashing her fury while also going for her love with opened arms.

BLAST!

A loud explosion came in the room, unleashing this red cloud. The falcon covered his friends with his wings to protect them from it. Once it faded, they glanced down with Carlos and Telma peeking over Fuerte's wing.

The guards were on the floor, out cold from that powerful magic attack. "Kitty? Puss?" Carlos asked worriedly as his friends shared the same concern.

Clang.

The cage made movement as the trio looked at it. It was pushed up and there was Kitty with Puss in her arms. At the last minute, she was able to grab hum and lunge themselves into the carrier for protection. Her friends breathed out relieved to see her as they got down.

The tuxedo cat turned to her boyfriend, gently lifting his head up. "Puss?" She asked his name scared while taking one of his paws, and pressing on it, his claws retracted out. She breathed out in relief to see she was just in time.

A weakened grkan reached her ears as she turned back to him. He was still dazed but his eyes opened barely and his vision, while a blur, could make out a bit. "K-Kitty?" He croaked exhuasted as she smiled at him big and happy.

"Yes it's me mi amor. I got you" she told him relieved, holding him close to her. She was so glad to get him back in her arms. And relieved to save him from the worst thing that can happen to a cat.

"He does not look good" Carlos exclaimed concerned, seeing Puss disoriented. "We must leave. Now. Before more guards come" Fuerte said seriously. Kitty, Carlos and Telma got Puss onto the falcon's back and the rest climbed on him as Fuerte flew off to somewhere safer.

Next part coming soon with more information revealed on the consequences of declawing.