Name Games

"Kitty"

"Again"

"Kitty"

"Again"

"That's it?"

"Yes. Now keep going. Come on"

"I don't see the point of this game, mi joya"

Puss and Kitty were in the living room at the hideout together, playing a game. Apparently, one of them says the name of the other. The tabby stared at his girlfriend puzzled. She sat across him crossed legged, leaning on her arms. "You're gonna see. Trust me. Now, say my name again" she told him playfully as he looked at her suspiciously but also amusingly. Clearly, there was something to this game.

"Kitty" he repeated, making her smile widen, and her blue eyes sparkle. She chuckled amusingly, her tail moving in excitement. That surprised him, seeing that got her excited. He had to admit. It was a cute reaction from her. "Kitty" he said her name again and that's when she flashed one of her mishevious grins. Now it was time to level up the fun.

"Ok. Time to make this game challenging" she said, moving herself closer to him that her tail looped around his hand. He played with the end of her tail with his paw, waiting to see what plan the panther had.

"You're gonna say my name again. But this time...." she paused, letting her fingers run on his cheek. She gently grazed the edges of his mouth as they stared at eachother.

"You need to do it without smiling"

His eyebrows rose up in surprise. That would be challenging for him. There were some names that were very common. But her name. Kitty. It was nice to say it honestly. 'It shouldn't be that hard should it?' He thought in his head, deciding to play her little game.

"Kitty"

"You're smiling, ginger she told him, leaning closer to him as her grin widen. Surely, this next one he would hold it. "Kitty" he said it again but he felt the corners of his mouth formed a smile that he failed to resist from forming. The theif smiled at him, her amusement growing. He sighed in defeat as she giggled at him.

"Admit it. You like saying my name" she teased him, crossing her arms in amusement. He rolled his eyes at her, slightly annoyed. Puss didn't think it would be that difficult. He had said her name before without smiling. But he guessed, it would work only if he wasn't actually trying not to smile.

"Ok. Now, it's your turn, Kitty" he told her casually. "Ok. Pickles" she said, making him turn his face back to her. He thought she would never find out about that name. Kitty looked at him amusingly. "What? You thought I wouldn't find out? I asked Perrito" she explained to him as he stared at her. He thought he could hide that from her. Now, he was gonna have pep talk with Perrito later about this.

His surprise made him smirk misheviously at her. "You came up with the game. And you're gonna play it with me, Senorita Softpaws" he said, stalking closer like he was on the prowl. The she cat started backing away, realizing the situation she got herself in.

"Puss. Don't you dare. Don't you even think!" She warned him, quickening her pace and trying to leap off the couch. But he was faster, and pounced on her legs. He dragged her torwards him so that he straddled her waist, and pinned her hands down by interwining them. She stared up at him surprised, but giggled, finding the tables had turned in a way that she liked.

"Now you say my name. Without smiling, and without saying Pickles" he challenged her with a smirk, looking forward to see how she was gonna win this game. "Pickles!" She told him playfully. There was no doubt she would lose, too. And yet. She as gonna take the chance to mess with him on that name. But Puss was not gonna let her get away with this. He wasn't gonna let her put him on the spot, and get away with no punishment.

"If you won't say it by will, I will force it out! With my tabby tickles!"

"Ahahaha! Puss! No! Ahahaha!"

Kitty bursted out into laughter when his hands mercilessly tickled her bare stomach. She started squirming and turning as an attempt to escape his tickles, but he knew how to stay with her. "Ok ok! Sultan! Sultan! Haha!" She gave in to him, saying his name in while laughing.

But that wasn't enough to satisfy the tiger. "No! My real name, Kitty! Say my real name!" He corrected her, pulling her close when she tried to squirm away. His hug trapped her as he still tickled her.

"Pu.....ahahah! Pusz! Pusz! Puss!" She yelled out his true name in between her laughter. He smiled, sastified and finally ceased his tickle attacks. He laid her back down on the couch, still keeping his arms around her waist. Her hands moved to rest on his shoulders as he leaned closer to her face.

"Say my name" he told her again. His ears twitched at her giggles calming down. A cute little sound to him. "Puss in boots" she said. "Again. Without smiling" he challenged her, using her game against her. "Puss in boots" she said, a smile forming. She already knew that she was gonna lose

"You lost Kitty" he teased her, rubbing his nose on hers, which made her giggle again. It had to been contagious because he started laughing too with her.

"See? You like my name, don't you, my love?" He asked her, his hand brushing against her cheek. "It's a nice name. And if I didn't know better, I would say you like hearing me call your name" she told him, running her hands through the fur on his head. His hat had fallen off when he tried to catch her.

"Then that makes two of us" he said, making her giggle. It got quiet between them as they stayed like that. Until Puss had a mishevious idea. "Hmm...I might know a way to make the game challenging" he said misheviously, leaning closer to her face with his body leaning on hers. Kitty stared up at him surprised, but smiled, following his lead as her hands circled his neck.

"Try saying my name. Especially with...distractions" he whispered to her, about to close the gap to make this game more exciting for both of them. Unfortunately...

"Puss! Kiiitty!!!!"

Both cats' ears flattened down, annoyed to hear his Perrito's voice coming into the room. "I got my head stuck in the cookie jar! I think I did something wrong because i'm pretty sure only cookies should be in a cookie jar!" Perrito said, coming in with a large blue jar in his head. He was too preoccupied to get it off to notice the cat couple in the position they were. Which was good for them.

Puss got off of the tuxedo cat, huffing in irritation that they were interrupted. "Oh. And the game was about to get good" Kitty said, taking a chance to poke fun at him. He turned back to her with a playful smirk. "We'll continue this game later. Kitty" he told her confidently, taking pleasure to see the pink blush on her cheeks from the way he said her name.

"Ok. Let's see what we can do here" He told Perrito, walking to help him get the jar off. Kitty ust stared at him, smiling as she planned for the next time they play the game, to come up with some special challenges for it.