Softpaws Massage (Puss/Kitty)

"Phew! That was...too close" Puss said tiredly, his face winced a bit from each step taken on his aching paws. The orange tabby, and tuxedo cat had once again narrowly escaped the guards in a long, and heated chase through town.

Fortunately, the two cats had found a hideout Kitty set up during heist she pulled off before meeting Puss, and were resting for the night.

Kitty justed hummed in agreement, shaking her fur while Puss walked past her to a pillow. Honestly, the feline hero was glad that his girlfriend has set up hideouts this good, comfortable and well hidden too. An opportunity to relax his burning paws.

Kitty licked her paw, and brushed her ear with it. Puss, meanwhile, plopped on a pillow, huffing in exhaustion as he took off his boots.

The tuxedo cat's ears perked at the huffing sound, and turned to her boyfriend who was rubbing his paws in an attempt to soothe the pain. Kitty's face soften in worry, and she approached her partner.

"You ok ginger?" She asked him concerned. Puss looked at her, and offered her an assuring smile. "Don't worry Kitty. My paws just hurt a little. A bit sore. This is normal with all our chases" he assured her while still rubbing his sore paws.

He hissed again when he felt his paw ache. Kitty raised an eyebrow at him, unconvinced. He wasn't wrong that these chases always lead to exhaustion, and sore paws. But this chase was an extremely long one, and there was no stopping until the end.

An idea came into Kitty's head, and she smirked at him. "If your paws hurt that much Puss, then I might know something that could help you" she offered him as she took a seat next to him, and Puss looked at her suspiciously. Her voice, and blue eyes hinted she was up to something.

"I'm listening" he told her, on guard, eyeing for her paws specifically since that is her greatest weapon. To his surprise, she gently took one of his paws into hers. But his surprise grew more at how soft her paws were. Well, true he has held them before but not like this. Her paws were soft like silk, and fluffy like the clouds at the beanstalk. He was blushing red, and turned his face away so she wouldn't look. 'Should've kept my hat on' he thought in his head. It would've hid his blushing easily.

Kitty examined one of his paws, and found he wasn't wrong about his paws aching. His paw pads were bruised in some areas, and had little scratches on it. "Ay! You were not exaggerating when you said your paws hurt" she said surprised as she gently pressed on his paw pad.

Puss hissed in pain, pulling his paw away from her. "Sorry" Kitty said surprised by his reaction. But she also felt bad. She didn't mean to make him hurt more.

Puss's face soften, seeing the look of guilt on her face. He knew she didn't mean to hurt him. It was clear that wasn't part of her idea. "It's ok Kitty. I know you didn't mean it" he assured her, lending his paw back to her. Kitty stared at him surprised. He nodded to her, giving her permission to continue with her idea.

She gently held his paw, and started to work her magic. Carefully, Kitty rubbed his paws with hers. Puss still winced a bit. However, the softness of her fur running through his paw pads slowly sent shivers through him. He could really see why she had the last name Softpaws.

Puss tried to resist closing his eyes, but failed. He slowly found himself purring in pleasure, and relaxation. She noticed the look on his face, and smirked at him amused.

She moved on to his other paw, and gave it the same treatment. To the tabby cat, her paws were as soft as silky fabric. 'No, they must be softer than that. I'm sure' he thought in his head.

"Feeling better, ginger?" She asked him, and he hummed in pleasure. She chuckled at him, now just holding his paw in hers. "I will take that as a yes" she said. But, then she felt him grasp her paw gently, and pulled it close to his face. Puss brought her paw to his lips, and laid a gentle kiss on her soft fur.

Kitty's ears perked surprised at this move, slightly blushing pink. Puss opened his green eyes, and smiled at her warmly. "Gracias Kitty. I appreciate it, mi amor" he told her gratefully. She turned her face away from. But, she smiled at him warmly. "You're welcome" she told him, glad that she was able to help him.

Puss then smirked at her. "Since you finished with my paws. Perhaps, you can do my feet next, por favor?" He suggested to her. Kitty blinked at him.

To his curiosity, she flashed a beautiful smile, leaning close to his face. Puss blushed red at staring at her ocean blue eyes, shimmering. She let out a purr, which surprised him, and made the blushed redder. The way she purred was like a melody to his ears.

She quietly chuckled at seeing the blush on his cheeks. "Whatever you want..." she whispered to him before pausing. Suddenly, she flashed a smirk at him.

WACK! "Ay!" Puss said startled when she slammed his hat right on his face. He didn't even feel her paw move, or grab the hat at all. She got up from the pillow, with a paw on her hip. "...is only gonna be found in your dreams. Nice try, Ginger" she told him amused as she walked away.

Puss got up, adjusting the hat on his head. He sighed annoyed that he didn't get a foot massage. But, he did smile that he had the honor to have her softpaws massage.