Saying Stuff You Shouldn't Say part 3(request)

I wasn't planning a part 3 but honesty I'm seeing both the followers and myself want to see what happens next so here we go

The next day...

The tabby cat was practicing with his sword in the hideout. However, his mind was on what happened yesterday. When Kitty was under the dart's effects and started saying her secrets to him without any memory of it. He didn't mean to hear them. Well, kinda but he thought she would only talk about him. He didn't think she would go more personally. Knowing his favorite theif like to keep her feelings to herself, he was gonna have to keep this a secret to himself and away from his girlfriend. Easier said than done.

"Puss"

The tabby's ear twitched at a familar voice that filled him with dread. Right now, he thought who was the last person he wanted to hide his secret from. Kitty or Ala Fuerte.

Reluctantly, he turned around to face the falcon who glared at him with suspicion. Puss glared back at him, his ears flatten as he put his sword back. His paw stayed on the handle incase he would have to use it for defense.

"Hello Fuerte. Can I help you with something?" He asked him calmly despite knowing what the bird was here to talk about. "Senor Puss, you know why I'm here" he reminded him in a calm tone but Puss wondered how long he would stay calm before deciding to tear Puss into shreds.

"Listen Fuerte please. I didn't hurt Kitty yesterday. Nor try to take advantage of her. I am not that kind of gato" he assured him firmly, eyeing the falcon for any movement that said he would strike.

"Perhaps you speak the truth. And yet why do I feel you are not honest?" He asked him, maintaining his glare and his suspicions. The cat huffed annoyed that he won't get off his back. "Fuerte I'm telling you I did nothing to her ok?" He told him, this time agitated and his voice started rising.

"We did fall asleep together and talked but she doesn't remember that" mumbled that last part quietly. Unfortunately, someone caught that and it wasn't the bird. It was someone worser.

"Talked about what ginger?"

Puss's eyes widen and he froze, irritation replaced with fear. He glanced up and the falcon too when a very familar voice echoed. Kitty. The tuxedo cat was perched on a wooden plank in the ceiling and she jumped down, landing on her feet in between the boys.

As she stood up, she held a serious look at him as Puss turned his face away, finding himself unable to look at her eyes full of fury. "What's this about us sleeping together and me talking but not remembering anything?" She asked him suspicious yet annoyed. Since yesterday, Kitty couldn't shake the feeling that Puss knew something she did not. Fuerte's eyed widen at hearing that and he got angry.

"I knew it! You did do something to hermana!" He yelled as his wings opened wide and darted towards the cats. Kitty turned around quickly and put her paws out to keep the falcon back.

"Fuerte! Fuerte! Calma! Calm down!" She commanded him firmly, making sure he didn't get anywhere near Puss. The ginger cat still had his paw on the sword handle, ready to defend him. The falcon relaxed, but his wings stayed wide up to strike.

"Listen. I know you are protective of me mi hermano. But this is something that is between me and Puss. I will find out what happens. And I will decide what you want to do to him. But right now, I need you to leave us be so I can talk with him" she calmly yet firmly explained to him. As much as she might get mad at Puss later, that did not mean she wanted him to get hurt. Nor did she want Fuerte to get involve with something personal, involving her relationship with the cat.

The falcon looked at her, thinking about it. He then took a deep breath to calm himself as his wings folded back. "Very well Kitty" he told her, his tone resumed to its calm volume. He turned around and left the room, leaving the cats alone. Puss let out a breath, glad to have the bird gone.

"Don't relax just yet ginger...."

As that cold familiar voice came up, Puss suddenly got pushed to the wall with an angry feline giving him the death glare. "You still got explaining to do" she told him, her voice had ice in it. Her blue eyes had a coldness that made him shudder. 'Right. Her' He thought in his head nervously.

"What did you do to me yesterday?" She asked him with deadly icy tone that made him feel she would kill him in an instant if he let one wrong word slip from his mouth.

"I...." he started, his ears low in worry at how she will react. He didn't know what to do right now. Even if he tried to lie, she would see through it. Kitty wasn't naive nor gullible. "Well...I'm waiting. Or do I need ask Carlos to give something to rip the truth out of you?" She calmly threatened him, tightening her grip on his fur. A growl came up her throat, a warning among cats that they would strike any moment. Puss's eyes glanced down shamefully away from hers. Her reaction was not gonna be good and her trust was something delicate and fragile. But he couldn't hide it from her much longer.

"Ok. When you were under the dart's effects, you started complimenting me and so I let you say what you want and then you spoke about that night we danced during the magic beans heist and told me your feelings about that" he explained to her reluctantly, turning his face away and his eyes closed tight, expecting something bad. Kitty's blue eyes widen and she let go of his fur, the room was met with silence.

"You mean you let me say things when you could've stopped me?"

Puss opened his green eyes and Kitty's infuriated face was gone. It was replaced with hurt as her eyes soften and her ears lowered. The terror in his eyes faded to guilt when he saw that she was clearly hurt deeply. "Kitty. I can explain" he told her nervously, his ears flatten as he knew that he had messed up bad.

She let out a shuddered breath and inhaled deeply as her ears flattened in fury and her face went back to its enraged glare. "Qué....QUÉ PASA?! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!" She yelled at him as her eyes watered. The sudden volume of her voice startled him. "Why why why?! Why would you let me tell you my secrets?! When I'm not ready to say those things! When the last person I want to find out about those secret is you?!" She yelled at him devastated mixed with anger as the tears streamed down her cheeks, her voice broken.

Puss stared at her shock to see her with such fury mixed with pain. It hurted him to see his beloved feline crying. "Kitty. Please. I can explain" he pleaded to her, bringing his paws out to hold her but next thing he knew she shot hom the death glare and...

SLAP!

She slapped him across his face. Puss held his face in surprise and glanced at her, wide eye. She glared at him angrily. The one thing she loved hurt her and she felt so deeply betrayed right now. The feline turned around and took off running, leaving Puss there as he fell to his knees and held his face in shame, that awful feeling of hurting his beloved ached him greatly.

"Kitty...." he uttered her name, feeling his own eyes burning, threatening to let some tears out. The look of hurt on her face. Those beautiful ocean blue eyes leaking out tears down her gorgeous face. Her voice broken with rage yet sadness to it. All of that happened because of him. He hurt her. He used her to tell her hidden feelings while she was not herself. It was not his choice to decide when she would tell him those secrets. Now he hurt her. 'Is this how Kitty felt when she betrayed me?' He wondered in his head, remembering the guilty look on her face as he got arrested that time.

However, Puss was not the type to give up. Rubbing the burning tears away, he stood up to go find her, determined to fix his error.

Doing a part 4 because when I got to the ending, it felt way too long