A SoftPaws Night Together

Kitty's blue eyes were focused onto the ginger cat who was cleaning himself up by licking his paw and brushing it onto his face. Sitting far from him on the bed. The two were spending the night at a hotel with a room left unavailable for cleaning tomorrow. Good for them. Except one problem. It had one bed only.

Puss decided to sleep on the couch to avoid any awkwardness, and making Kitty uncomfortable. Even though they were dating, Kitty was still shy or uncomfortable with more affectionate actions and gesture. Or use to be.

The tuxedo cat wasn't sure why but for some reason, having Puss far from her was agonizing. Looking at his beautiful green eyes, hearing that deep Latin voice reach through her ears and his touch. Wait a minute. Her ears perked at a thought, glancing down at her paws. 'I'm not called Softpaws for nothing' She thought misheviously, knowing these paws could do more than stealing under someone's nose.

Climbing down from the bed, she stealthily made her way to Puss, jumping onto a small desk next to the couch. She glanced up, seeing he was still cleaning himself. A perfect distraction as she smirked misheviously. Kitty crouched down, wiggling her rear end before....

"Ay! que demonios(what the heck)?!"

Next thing the poor ginger cat knew was being pounced on from behind and falling off the couch. He groaned in pain, glancing up to progress what happen. Kitty sat on the couch with an amused smile. One look at her and Puss glared at her annoyed.

"Kitty..." he growled at her, getting onto all four paws and wiggling his rear end as he readied himself to pounce on her for payback. Unknowingly falling into her trap. "Come on" she insisted to him teasingly right before he made his pounce. But the thief was ready and took off with her boyfriend on her tail. The two cats zoomed around the room with Kitty purposefully leading to the bed and letting Puss pounce on her.

"Haha! Gotcha! Now what made you so loca that you had to...!" Just as he was about to question her, he noticed a mishevious smirk written on that beautiful face of hers. She was up to something. He started to realize that pounce earlier and the chase just now was all part of some scheme She was plotting. Puss glanced down and his face flushed red when he noticed he was on top of her, his paws on her waist.

"Heh heh. Well this is very awakard. I am so sorry Kitty" he apologized with a nervous smile, moving himself off her. But the tuxedo cat placed her shoulder to stop him from leaving, making him turn back to her. Her blue eyes shined with a hint of misheviousness in them, making his heart skip a beat but also suspicious.

"Why so nervous ginger?" She asked him calmly yet seductively, pushing herself up with her elbows. That tone made his blush deepened. 'What are you up Kitty?' He wondered in his head.

Her paw moved to run down his neck slowly, sending shivers through his body from her touch. 'Her paws are so soft...no wonder she's called Softpaws' he thought in his head, secretly enjoying this touch. Puss found himself closing his eyes and purring with a relaxed smile. Kitty smiled amused, satisfied to see him falling to her affections so easily.

"I personally like where we are at now" she assured him, moving her paw to brush the fur on his face and scratching his ear. She pushed his hat off it get access to his ear as the tabby leaned into her paw, craving more of her soft touch. His eyes opened with a smirk but that didn't mean he did sense something.

"What are you up to Kitty Softpaws?" He asked her suspiciously but interested, his paws wrapping around her back, and pulling her closer to him. The theif could see he was falling for her trap which pleased her. Everything was playing well.

Her paw wrapped around his neck to pull him closer to her, their eyes getting half lidded. Kitty was getting a little nervous though. They never did such a close physical contact. Except when they were dancing together. But she wanted to keep going to see where it would lead as she whispered to answer his question.

"You are not the only one called a furry lover"

Closing the distance, Kitty wrapped both arms around his neck and shoulders while Puss pulled her close to his body, feeling her soft fur against him. He couldn't believe how soft her fur was. It was more softer than the blanket on the bed. Kitty began to purr lovingly as his paws roamed up and down her body. It made their whiskers twitch excitedly from eachother's touch.

The ginger cat pushed his partner down on the bed, moving down to her neck. Kitty closed her eyes and purred contently as she felt him pepper sweet soft kisses down her neck. His paws slowly down and up her waist, feeling that soft fur beneath his paw pads as he sent shivers through her. "Puss...." she moaned his name, blushing from the feeling. It was strange but nice.

Her tail found his and intertwined with his as she ran her paws down his back, her touch sending him shiver. Puss peppered his kisses and nuzzles up her neck, licking it in an affectionate cat manner. His ears twitched at her purrs which were music to him.

A mishevious idea came in his head and he licked in her ear. Kitty's eyes popped open in surprise at that feeling, finding it ticklish. "Aie! Puss!" She told him startled and annoyed, amusing him. But then Kitty noticed his smirk forming, motivated to keep going.

"Hey hey don't you even think about it" she warned him, moving away and attempted to make a dash for it. But Puss made a quick pounce on her, and repeated the move, gently nibbling and licking her ear. Kitty tried to hold it, curling her body from the feeling as the ginger cat wrapped his paws around her slim waist.

His ears twitched at a different melody. Her laughter. She started giggling and laughing, her body squirming to escape his hold but he was stronger than she thought. "Ay hahaha! Puss por favor! Ay! Puss there are people sleeping! We'll get kicked ou-haha!" She pleaded with him, gently swatting his face away from her ear. She didn't realize how sensitive her ears were but that feeling was a nice one. She wouldn't admit though.

Puss chuckled at this cute side of her, finding that as her weak spot for later. The two relaxed as the two curled up against eachother. "If I didn't know you better, I would say you did this on purpose my sneaky Softpaws" Puss mentioned, glancing down suspicious with an amused smile as he ran his paw down her waist. Kitty purred with a small satisfied smile.

"I thought you were uncomfortable with that" he asked her curiously, knowing how shy she is with some more affectionate actions. The tuxedo cat turned her body so she was facing him. Kitty leaned into his chest, catching him off guard as he stared down at her. She was blushing, thinking carefully on how to tell him.

"Usually yes. But lately I actually wanted to do this with you. I found myself missing it and wasn't sure how to start it" she explained reluctantly, unsure of his response to that.

"You could've asked me"

She felt a his paw gently rest on her back as her face looked up at him. Kitty blinked surprised and found herself blushing at his warm smile and soft green eyes. "I wouldn't push you to do something you're not comfortable with. Not without your permission" he explained to her, placing a kiss on her head. She smiled at him gratefully before letting out a meow like yawn that made him chuckle from how cute it was.

"Until next time. Buenos noches Kitty" he told her, starting to fall asleep. It did make her blush but she smiled that they would do this again. For now they needed the sleep. "Buenos noches Puss" she whispered to him, falling asleep contently in his arms.

Puss in Boots moments 💖On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara