Saying Stuff you Shouldn't Say part 4(request)

Part 4 of LilyRoseXxXxX 's request.

The tabby cat followed after where he last saw her run off to. The tuxedo cat took off to where her room is which happens to be where she told him her secrets. His ears twitched at the sound of sobbing so his green eyes scanned frantically for the source of it.

He spotted something black on a blue cat bed. It was Kitty. She was lying on her side, her body shook as she kept crying and hiccuping. His heart broke at seeing how broken she sounded. He approached the bed carefully and his heart ached more at seeing her curled in a ball, holding herself as her tears just kept coming and falling down her face with her eyesclosed tightly and her ears folded back.

Puss sighed heavily, feeling the guilt weigh him down harder. He took his hat off, showing his ears were low from what he felt. Gently and slowly, he took a seat next to her, placing the hat in between them.

"Kitty?"

He called her name softly and once his voice came through her sobbing, she stopped crying. The whole room got silent. Her eyes did open but they refused to look at them. Her nose sniffed as she wiped it, her hug seemed to tighten as if she senses his presence.

Puss opened his mouth, about to apologize. But then he paused and ask himself was that even gonna do anything. Sorry often didn't fix damage like this. It often meant nothing or it was an empty promise since this could happen again. He wasn't going to repeat this mistake again. Yet how could he assure her that? Assure her. That's it.

"Kitty. Anything that you told me will be kept between us. With no judgement" he said to her calmly and assuringly, glancing at her. Kitty did however looked at him which made him happy that at least he gave her a glance.

"You have every reason to be mad at me. I allowed you to say things that are private to you. It was not my intention to hurt you nor use you. I thought that it would be my chance to get to know you better" he explained his reason to her. She was always on to keep her true feelings hidden unless she felt like she wanted to say it. Like that one time she broke him out of jail or when she told him about how she lost her claws.

"I will let you take all the time you need before you open up about yourself. I am not going anywhere anytime soon and I will always accept you my Kitty" he said to her warmly as she turned her body to her other side so that she was facing him, making direct eye contact. It hurt him to see those tear stains on her cheeks.

He offered her a warm smile, his green eye softened at her. "I will respect your privacy" he told her, placing a paw on his heart. He hoped that would mend things with her. That she would forgive him.

Kitty's paw moved to his hat, grabbing the hem of it as her eyes stared at it. The look on her face suggested that she was thinking on whether to forgive him or not. Those blue ocean eyes of her moved back to his green emerald ones and she offered a small smile to him. It gave Puss some newfound hope as he smiled back at her. Little did he know, behind the smile was a mishevious idea.

WACK!

"Ay!" Puss yelled surprised when she suddenly smacked his head with his hat hard. To be fair, he deserved that. "Ok. I deserved that" Puss said as the hat was back on his head and he went to adjust it up. Instead, he felt something on top of him and he blushed to find Kitty on top of him with a mishevious smile. Before he could say anything, she placed her lips on his, silencing him.

The tabby cat froze but once he relaxed, he closed his eyes and returned the kiss back to her, wrapping his paws around her waist. Kitty broke the kiss and held his face in her paws as she looked at him directly and serious.

"Last time" she told him clearly, referring to what he did with her. Puss understood what she meant. He nodded to her serious as he took her paw, opening the palm of her paw pad. He placed a soft kiss to it, sending shivers through her fur as she blushed pink.

"I will respect your privacy" he assured her, repeating those words to her while intertwining their paws. He knew her trust was something fragile and delicate yet he broke it. Thankfully he fixed it but this was a reminder to keep that trust of theirs strong and respect eachother's decision to tell those secrets when ready.

Kitty smiled at him lovingly as she rested her head on his shoulder, purring affectionately. Puss hugged her tightly as he held her in his arms. "I will will wait until you are ready to tell me. Take your time" he whispered in her ear, pressing a soft kiss to her head. She gently held his face and nuzzled him, the two cats purring affectionately.

After cuddling together, the two cats made their way out to find Ala Fuerte. Puss was reluctant as be feared the bird would still want to tear him to shreds. But Kitty told him she would explain to him herself so that did assure the tabby cat. They found the falcon perched on the table, cleaning his wing.

"Ala Fuerte" Kitty called out to him and he turned to look at the felines. He saw Puss and glared at him. "Listen to me hermano. Puss and I talked about what happened yesterday. He did do something with me but it is not what you think. Puss didn't hurt me or took advantage. We talked about it and both agreed to keep what happen between us" she explained to him, hoping to bring down his fury. She understood how protective the bird was and appreciated that. But this was something personal and meant to be between her and her lover.

She turned to Puss, smiling warmly at him as she took his paw in hers. Kitty turned back to make eye contact with the falcon. "I forgive him Fuerte. Ok. There's no need to be mad at him. It's over and is passed" she told him calmly but firmly, keeping a steady eye contact with the bird.

Fuerte thought about it, staying quiet. Puss moved to be behind Kitty for protection incase the falcon did anything. Then, Fuerte's fury faded and changed into a soft smile. "Very well hermana. I will respect your decision and your choice to keep this your secret. I apologize for trying to harm you Puss. Forgive me" he said to them both.

Kitty moved aside so Puss can look at the bird directly. "All is forgiven mi amigo. Trust me" he said, tilting his hat to show respect. Fuerte nodded in respect before walking away.

Once the bird was out, Kitty glanced at her boyfriend with a mishevious smug grin as she grabbed Puss by the scruff of his fur on his chest. "You still need to make it up to me ginger" she whispered in his ear. Puss frowned in confusion at what she meant. "What do you mean? I thought I fixed things" he said puzzled as Kitty turned her face to look at him, her paw gently caressed his face. "You did. But there's a way I want you to make it up to me...later tonight" she explained to him misheviously and Puss blushed red yet smirked at her as he now understood what she meant...he was definitely going to make it up to her tonight.