Saying Stuff you Shouldn't Say Part 1 (request)

Request from LilyRoseXxXxX. My ocs Telma, Carlos and Ala Fuerte will be here. This is just part 1. Part 2 coming soon.

"Aya that was fun!" Carlos exclaimed excitedly, jumping up and down with his paws out in the air. The team just got back from outrunning some guards. This one was more tricky because the guards had tranquilizer darts on them.

"Sí mi hermano. It was pretty close but it was fun!" Puss replied to him enthusiastic, rubbing the small cat's head who beamed at him. "I am just glad we all got away safe and unharmed" Telma piped in happily as she took her goggles off to wipe the lens clean.

"Si si..."

Puss's ears twitched at Kitty's voice as she walked past him. But he frowned as he sense something off with her tone. It sounded faint. He glanced at his girlfriend, and it's when he noticed her walking was wobbly. Her vision right now was blurry and she felt her body feeling light so she leaned against the wall, almost falling which alerted her boyfriend.

"Kitty!" Puss yelled alarmed, catching his friends' attention as he rushed over to his girlfriend. He held her other paw to steady her as the tuxedo cat glanced at him tiredly. "Qué Pasa? You ok?" The ginger cat asked her concerned as he scanned her body for anything abnormal.

She seemed alright to him physically. Just looking dizzy. "Si. I just feel....a bit woozy" she said as her ears lowered, feeling very faint.

"What's that on her tail?" Telma pointed out and everyone looked at the tuxedo cat's tail. That's when they noticed the small needle with a red fluff on the end, embedded on the end of her tail.

Carlos removed the needle off her tail, startling the she cat as she turned to look at him. "Hey warn me will you Carlos. Oh...." she said annoyed but found her vision fading again and she almost fell. Puss and Telma quickly caught her, keeping her up and leading her to a cat bed where she can rest.

"It's a tranquilizer dart. It looks like during the chase that one got into hermana's tail somehow" Carlos explained as he examined the small needled carefully. "It won't hurt her will it?" Puss asked concerningly, gently running his paw through the fur on her head as she seemed to fall asleep.

"It looks like this dart was only meant to make Kitty fall asleep for awhile. I don't see any indication of venom in it so I think she will be alright. However, since the dart didn't hit her in the correct spot to take full affect, she's going to be unfocused and not herself. She may wound up saying and doing things without remembering it later once the effects ware off. So best thing is just let Kitty rest and get some sleep. The effects will wear off pretty soon" the calico cat explained to them, offering an assuring smile.

Puss breathed out in relief to know Kitty was alright. "However, someone will have to stay close to her incase she may wander off on her own" Carlos cautioned with concern. That got Puss worried. Especially if someone took advantage of his favorite theif in this state.

"I will stay with Kitty" he told them and everyone looked at him, bewildered. He looked at them puzzled by their expression. Ala Fuerte's expression harden into a serious glare. One that sent shivers through the ginger cat.

"Senor Puss. I am hope you do not plan to take advantage of our sister like this" he told him protectively. The cat glared back at him, offended by that. "How dare you! I would never dare hurt Kitty when she is most vulnerable like this!" Puss snapped at him angrily, flattening his ears.

"Hey hey calma calma you guys. Look, we've seen those together and I don't think Puss would harm our sister. Let's give him a chance and see ok? Right now, lets go get something to eat for all us" Carlos suggested to them as he and Telma got between them both. The falcon glared at the cat who maintained the stare.

"Fine. Be careful Puss. You put a paw on her, you make me your enemy" he warned him before turning his back and leaving with his friends. The ginger cat scoffed at the bird annoyed. as he lied down near Kitty, putting his hat over his head to sleep.

However, it wasn't long until Puss felt something heavy on his chest. He lifted his hat above his eyes and what he saw made his green eyes widen and he blush pink...