Too Close to getting Smashed!

This one actually takes place in the movie when they get down from the beanstalk and cut it down.

Puss, Kitty, Humpty and the Golden goose were all back down at the bottom of the beanstalk. The orange wanted feline looked up at it, tilting his hat up. He was actually intimidated by the plant's massive height. It be more intimidating if it fell on them. The thought of it made him gulp in fear.

"Uh Humpty. How are we going to cut this thing down?" He asked the brains of their group as he turned to him. Humpty was at the wagon, rummaging for something to help them cut the beanstalk down.

"Haha! Here it is!" He said excitedly as he got out of the cart. He had pulled out this strange looking invention and walked over to the beanstalk.

Puss stared at it weirdly. Kitty, who was near them, also had the same reaction. The egg positioned his invention at the stem of the plant, pressed a button on it get it working. It unleashed multiple axes and they chopped at the beanstalk very fast. The cats looked at it intrigued and amazed.

"Ok so if my calculations are correct, which they should be, if we stand right there at this angle, the beanstalk won't fall on us and crush us into tiny pieces" he explained to them as he grabbed the cats' paws and guided them to a spot until it was the one.

"Wait where's the goose?" He asked puzzled and spotted it pecking the ground. "Oh boy. I'm gonna see if I can bring that one over here. One second" he told him as he carefully tiptoe to it.

Now the cats were alone. Puss glanced at her smirking, seeing a chance to chat with her. "So Kitty. When we get back to San Ricardo, what do you plan to use that gold for hm?" He asked her curiously as she turned to him with her paws crossed.

The tuxedo cat thought for a moment as she walked around him. "Maybe a nice and soft cat bed. All the fish and milk I want. A new sword. Or I could get my own feather hat like you" she told him, wearing his hat at that moment.

Puss's eyes widen surprised before they changed to an annoyed glare. "Kitty!" He said her name annoyed as he told the hat off her head and put it on his head. She chuckled at him amused at his irritation.

"I do agree. A hat like mine would look nice on you" he pointed out to her in agreement. Puss can actually see Kitty sporting her own kind of feather hat.

She put a paw on her hip, smirking at him. "Si. And I would look better with the hat more than you ginger" she told him confident and teasingly. Puss gasped offended. "Senorita. I am surprised" he told her annoyed as she enjoyed seeing him get irritated.

Meanwhile, Humpty was still trying to catch the goose but no luck. The duckling kept flying all over the place. "Hold still for a second. If you don't come to this spot, you're gonna squashed into a pile of feathers" Humpty said, trying to reason with the Golden goose.

He lunged at it but it dodged out of the way. The egg rolled onto his side, huffing out of breath. However, his eyes did see that his invention had chopped through the beanstalk all the way.

But he realized that the giant plant was also leaning and he could tell its direction on where it would land by its shadow.

Which apparently the shadow wasn't directed at the egg and Golden goose. But instead on the cats. Humpty's eyes widen in realization.

"Oooooh I may have miscalculated and you were right this whole time" he told the duckling dumbfounded and the duck quack in agreement.

He tried to get up but it wasn't that easy and he wound going in circles. "Hey guys! Puss! Kitty! Get put of the way!" Humpty yelled out to them, trying to warn them of what's coming.

The two cats turned to him, noticing his odd position. "Humpty what are you doing?" Kitty asked him confused. But a shadow loomed over the cats, their ears going down in fear.

The felines turned to the beanstalk, looking up and their eyes widen. The beanstalk was falling down and heading to their way! Fast!

Puss immediately tackled Kitty out of the way and SLAM! The beanstalk hit the ground hard, sending some dust to their way.

Humpty yelped surprised and scared for them. The dust blocked his view and he accidentally inhaled it and started coughing. The Golden goose sneezed from it.

The duckling noticed somethingas the dust faded and he quack to get the egg's attention. Humpty looked at her direction and saw Puss's orange cat ears. He huffed relieved, glad to see them alright.

Meanwhile with the felines, Puss coughed from the dust. He turned to look at Humpty who was getting help from the goose to stand up.

On one hand he was glad to see them ok. On the other, he was gonna turn him into an omelet for nearly getting them killed.

He glared at him angrily. "Glad to see he's piece so that I may give break him into a-" he complained until he looked down and froze.

Kitty was underneath him, staring at him. Both cats were blushing at being this close. The second time this happen was back at the castle.

His eyes scanning her for any injuries. To his relief, she seemed unscathed. "Are you ok?" He asked her, wanting to be sure. Kitty wanted to move her eyes away but they were lost in his green ones.

"Si. Thanks. Again ginger" she told him, referring to when he saved her from the river. He smiled to hear that. Kitty noticed that his hat was gone and this time it wasn't her.

She noticed the hat in front of her. Rolling onto her stomach, she reached out to grab it. As she did that, Puss quickly got off and cleared his throat. He kept his face away from her so she wouldn't see his blushing.

Kitty got up with her hat in his paws. She looked at him as she walked over to him. She smiled at him, placing the hat on his head gently and adjusting it. Puss looked at her. "I still think I would pull off the hat. But this kind suits you" she commented, referring to their conversation earlier before being smashed.

Puss smiled at her. "Wow. I am so glad to see you two ok" the felines turned to Humpty standing up. The cats glared at him, angry that he nearly got them killed.

They both growled at them, their ears flatten. Humpty felt intimidated by them as the goose shrunk back. "You rotten egg!" Puss yelled at him as he stormed over to him. "We nearly got smashed like a pinata!" He yelled at him up to his face as Humpty put his arms up in surrender.

"I outta break you and turn you into an omelet right now!" He told him, poking his chest. "Now let's not do anything rash. I may have made a small miscalculation..." Humpty tried to reason with him.

Kitty walked over to him and looked at Puss with a paw on her hip. Without hesitation, she pushed Humpty back on the ground, the egg yelping in surprise. Puss was surprise too.

But he chuckled amused as his former friend struggled to get up. He looked at Kitty smirking. "Well done Kitty" he told her as she smirked back at him. "Come on. Let's leave him here until we finish setting up camp" she told him as they both walked away.

"Aw come on guys. We can talk this out!" Humpty called out to them and the goose sat back on top of him again. Plop!

"Ewww! Kitty! Puss! Someone bring me a napkin! I got bird poop on me!" The two cats could hear Humpty yell out in panic and they smiled, satisfied at their revenge.