Me Amigos Es Tú Amigos (request)

Request from LilyRoseXxXxX. Carlos, Ala fuerte (strong wing in spanish) and Telma are all my ocs.

Puss and Kitty were in a town called San José, looking for something or rather someone. There was a mission that would require more than four paws. Two paws from each cat. Plus, there were some skills that the two, as much as they don't want to admit it, lacked or weren't that experienced in so they needed the extra help. Luckily, Kitty, knew some old amigos that were close to her.

"So who are these new friends that will be helping us on this mission?" Puss asked curiously as Kitty glanced at her boyfriend before she continued to scan around for something. Her ears perked once she spotted something and she smiled. "Right there ginger" she told him, motioning with her paws. The tabby looked at her direction and spotted this hawk with golden eyes, resting on rock.

His eyes widen at it, a bit intimidated. It was a big hawk. Bigger than him. Kitty approached him casually, unfazed. Puss however got alarmed. She would make a meal for that predator, no doubt. "Kitty!" Puss called out, running to her and quickly grabbing her paw to pull her away.

The hawk noticed and turned to their direction. He jumped off the rock, approaching them. Kitty turned to her partner and placed her paw on his, smiling assuringly. "Calma Puss. This is one of my friends. He won't hurt you" she explained to him. He stared at her surprised and turned to the hawk.

Suddenly, Puss felt something moving below his feet and before he could look down, he found something tripped him and he fell on the ground.  "What the-" he started but spotted what had tripped him. It was a mole. She wore a brown cap on her head with goggles covering her eyes and brown fingerless gloves on her hands. "Am I late? Did I make it in time?" She asked, revealing an English accent.

"Don't fret. You are on time Telma" the hawk spoke, revealing a deep Latin accent. He spoke with a reassuring voice, dusting off some dirt on her head with his wing. Puss relaxed after seeing how calm yet gentle the bird was. "Telma! You made it amiga" Kitty said, happy to see her as she gently pulled her out of the burrow.

"Gasp! Kitty! I missed you!" Telma said excitedly, hugging the tuxedo cat. The theif returned the hug, purring. Puss smiled at this interaction. It looked like Kitty was an older sister figure to Telma.

She gently placed the mole on the ground but Kittyt frowned when she noticed something. "Wait. Where's Carlos?" She asked the two of them. Before anyone could answer...

BOOM! There was sudden loud sound, startling everyone and some smoke came out of a building near them. "That's where Carlos is" Ala Fuerte answered her question. The feline sighed annoyed as she made her way over with Puss following her. "I can see why you chose Carlos's shop to be our meeting place" she told them as she opened the door. There was this could of smoke which made the cats cough as they swatted it away with their paws. "Carlos?" She called out and Puss heard some groaning.

He walked over to it and saw a bucket and poking out of it was this white tail with black and orange patches. His ears twitched at the groaning again and the bucket moved wobbly. "Why is so dark in here? Gasp! Am I blind now?!" A voice came out of it concerned. "Hold still" Puss told him, removing the bucket off him.

Puss found it was young calico cat, a teenager, with goggles on, a bag strapped around his waist and another on his chest. He had brown fingerless gloves on his paws and open toes boot too. There was also some goggles on it.

The cat pushed the goggles up his face, revealing some violet purple eyes. He scanned around and smiled relieved to see he was ok and not blind. He also spotted Puss. "Gracias mi amigo" he told him gratefully as he stood up, dusting his fur.

"Ah there you are ya loco" Kitty's voice came up as she walked up to him, smirking with a hand on her hip. "Doing another alchemy invention again?" She asked him. He smiled at her sheepishly, rubbing his head.

"Come on" she told him, rubbing his furry head. All three cats walked out, joining with the hawk and mole. Ala Fuerte noticed the dirt on the calico and he walked over, dusting it off for him. "Gracias hermano" Carlos told him gratefully as the hawk nodded to him. Puss's perspective changed on the bird. He appeared more as an older brother figure to both the calico and mole.

"Puss meet me amigoes. Ala Fuerte, our eyes in the sky plus transport. Telma, our expert in digging and navigation. And Carlos, our little brains of the operation, inventor and master of alchemy" she introduced them to Puss. Ala Fuerte nodded to him, Telma waved her hand at him excitedly and Carlos smiled at him. Puss smiled at the three. He knew Kitty rarely trusted others unless it was him. However, it seemed these three were close to her. Almost like family.

Kitty then turned to Puss. "Mi amigos. This is Puss in Boots" she introduced them to him and he tilted his hat to them. "Is a pleasure to meet you all" he told them but Carlos's eyes widen.

"Wait. Wait wait. You mean you actually know the Puss in Boots. The outlaw hero of San Ricardo?!" Carlos asked surprised and excited. Kitty nodded to him with a smirk. "Wow! She told me about you. I've always wanted to meet you Senor Puss!" He told him, excitedly running up to him, his tail wagging in excitement.

Puss smiled at the young gato. He was already seeing Carlos as a little brother to him. He rubbed his furry head playfully. "Just call me Puss, mi amigo" he told him warmly as he turned to Kitty with a smile. "I think I'm going to like your amigos mi amor" he told her as she placed an arm on his shoulder. "Hey. Mi amigos es tú amigos" she told him, smiling at him as he returned that smile.