🎄Feliz Navidad

Merry christmas and Feliz Navidad! 🎄🎄🎄🎄

In San Ricardo, Christmas time...

Puss and Kitty were on their way to the orphanage with large bags on Puss's horse. Because of the holidays, some guards left their posts early and others got the day off. But that didn't mean the cats couldn't stay vigilant and they kept their guard up just until they arrived.

Both of them wore winter coats or shawls to stay warm. Kitty had a dark blue one and Puss a red one. They also winter gloves and Puss had put his hat away fearing it would be blown away from the wind. They had their hoods up with their ears poking through it, which looked really cute. "So what are in the bags?" She asked him curiously as they got the door of the orphanage. Puss turned to her smiling misheviously. "You'll see mi joya" he told her teasingly as she stared at him suspicious. He hadn't told her what was in the bags. Just said it was important for the orphanage.

He opened the door and a bright light flashed into Kitty's face. She blinked a few times and saw some she never saw in her life. Something wonderful.

The orphanage was full of Christmas decorations and a large shimmering Christmas tree. The children ran around the place excited, playing and decorating, their laughter fill the room. Kitty awed at this as Puss pushed his hood down and put his hat back on, smiling. "Sigh. I love how this place is more lively in the holidays" Puss commented contently as his eyes scanned the room and they widen in joy to see Imelda.

"Oye mama!" He called out to her, seeing her preparing some dough for the cookies. She glanced up and saw her adopted son, smiling big at him "Puss! Mijo! Ay so good to see you!" She told him joyfully, trying to keep the bowl of dough away from the children who tried to sneak a taste from it.

"Feliz navidad mama!" He told her happily, glad to see her and giving her a peck on the cheek. He was determine to spend this Christmas with his adopted mother and the orphans as they missed a lot when he was on the run.

"Feliz Navidad my son! I'm glad you can make for this Christmas!" She said, happy to see him. "Ay I would never miss this with you mama. Oh I hope you don't mind. I brought Kitty with me" he told her, turning to his girlfriend who was admiring the decorations. She turned her attention to them when she heard her name.

Puss chuckled at her as she looked like a little kitten right now. He noticed her hood still up so he pushed it down. "This is her first Christmas so I was wondering if she can spend the holidays with us this year" he explained and Kitty looked at him surprised. Earlier, when they were preparing for the trip, she mentioned that she never had a holiday before. He felt bad so when he remembered that he was going to visit Imelda for the holidays, he decided to bring Kitty along.

"Puss no-" she whispered to him, trying to protest. "Of course she can. Feliz Navidad Kitty" Imelda told her kindly which cat the young she cat by surprise. "Um Feliz navidad Senorita Imelda" she told her nervously, smiling awakrdly. This was all new to Kitty. No one ever invited her to stay with them for the holidays. Then, her blue eyes caught one of the kids trying to steal a bite from the bowl.

"Imelda I would probably keep your bowl up away from your theiving ninos" Kitty teased as Imelda turned around and the kid got caught red handed. "Ay! No no! These are for ghe cookies!" She scolded him, standing up and keeping the dough away from the kid as she shooed him away with the wooden spoon, the kid ran away laughing. She sighed tiredly as the two cats chuckled amusingly.

"I remember doing that too as a gatito" Puss remarked fondly, remembering how he got his paws messing with cookie dough. "Si. But these children are getting more clever and sneaky. They keep this up, there won't be enough dough for the cookies. Puss mi nino, did you get the gifts?" She asked him tiredly, hoping he got the thing needed to keep the kids busy.