A Softpaws Save(request)

Request from @alishabajaved

"I have got to start paying attention more to these heists! Kitty!"

The outlaw, along with his lovely thief with their friends, were doing a heist to retrieve stolen money fot a villege. However, they didn't realize how badly outnumbered they would be, and so the gang minus Puss and Perrito got caught. They were able to break them out, but the ginger forgot to open Kitty's cage, and now they were chasing her down.

The tabby was riding onto Ala Fuerte's back while Perrito drove a horse pulled cart with Telma and Carlos on board. "Hang on, Kitty! We're coming!" Perrito called out to her, their cart bumped into the other one from behind. "Like I have a choice" Kitty told them, annoyed, holding onto the bars. Something told her this would be a VERY bumpy ride.

"Carlos! We need to stop that cart!" Puss told him as one of the banditos stepped out, and with a grin, hurled a dynamite at them. "Fuerte!" Puss said alarmed, holding onto his hat tightly. The falcon dodged it, and did it again as another came to him. The tabby had to hold on tight as his friend moved in any way to avoid being cooked chicken on the go.

While that was happening, Kitty took out the blade in her boot, and started picking the lock. Carlos, Telma, and Perrito were watching until the calico cat had an idea, his ears perked up. Rushing to his backup, he took out something that caught the dog's attention. "Oh hey what's that?" He asked curiously, making Telma look at Perrito's direction and her eyes widen alarmed.

"Goodness! Carlos! What did you make this time?! Did you test it first?!"

Carlos wore a crossbow like bracelet on his wrist with these little glass potions filled with different colored liquids. He aimed it at the bandito throwing the dynamite at his two friends. "I'm testing it now" he told her casually before unleashing a purple potion. It hit his opponent with a heads hot and pow! A sparkly purple smoke was unleashed, and the bandito dropped to the floor near Kitty's cage. The feline covered her face from whatever it was that her alchemy loving friend threw. "Kitty! Don't breathe it in! It makes you pass out!" Carlos called out to her as Telma looked at him dumbfounded while Perrito was amazed. "Oooh sparkly!" The dog said positively.

"Carlos! That better not be poison amigo! How am I suppose to save my girlfriend if you try saving her with posion smoke?!" Puss yelled at him agitated. "Well he wouldn't have to come close to poisoning me if you hadn't forgotten me, you  idiota ajeno(oblivious idiot)!" Kitty talked back to him once the smoke cleared away. "Hey! I didn't mean to, and keep in mind that I am risking myself being roasted Gato here to get you out!" He complained to her, pressing his paws onto Fuerte's head who glanced at him annoyed. Kitty shot a glare at him as she finally picked through the lock, opening the door.

The driver took notice of the cart next them, and pulled on the reins so that cart bumped into the gang's. It made Kitty's cage bump, making her nearly fall out as she held onto the door for support. Carlos sighed at those two, seeing he would have to take charge. "Would you two stop fighting?! Sheesh!" Carlos yelled out to them, catching their attention. He turned to Telma, giving her a blue potion. "Here Telma. This is a teleport potion. You gonna shake it, and it will take far ahead and I need you to make a deep enough burrow for one of the wheels to get stuck" he instructed to her as she nodded, and did as instructed, vanishing into a blue mist.

"Perrito! Once I say now you gonna help Telma up and be quick too! We don't want to leave anyone behind!" He told his dog friend, rubbing his furry head. "Ookie dokie!" Perrito said  as Carlos turned to his friends. "Puss! Fuerte! Get ready to catch Kitty!" He told them as they nodded them. Kitty moved to be on the outside of the cage, holding on the bars nervously as she looked at Puss who shared her nervousness. Carlos ready another potion onto his crossbow, pointing it to a wheel. He took a quick glance at Telma. The mole popped out the dirt with a new, and feel burrow, pushing her goggles up and giving the thumbs up. Carlos nodded before turning to his target.

"Now!"

Carlos shot the glass ball of the glowing purple liquid in a straight and clear shot. Bam! It hit the wheel, just as the cart landed into Telma's well-made burrow. "Hop on!" Perrito told his mole friend, lending a paw to pull her up. The bottle blew up, destroying the wheel.

The cart lost control and tumbled, rolling around as it tossed out the banditos and Kitty found gravity, lifting her out of the open cage into the air, and landed into his arms. Puss didn't hesitate to press a kiss to her cheek, happy to get her back safe and sound. The master theif giggled, gently cupping his cheek.

"Ahem"

The falcon cleared his throat as the two looked at the bandits. Kitty handed her boyfriend a rope she pickpocketed from the banditos. "Fuerte. Some help mi amigo?" Puss asked his friend, who nodded to him, tkaing the rope in his beak and flying around them, so they were tied up. "Adios banditos!" Puss told them confidently as Kitty waved at them, both cats wearing amused smirks before joining up with their friends.