A Heist full of Hurt and Healing (request)

Request from 24hrtz

"Don't move Perrito"

Kitty whispered to her friend, holding him by the collar of his sweater just incase. Right now, the tuxedo cat, and the dog were facing an angry bull. They were in heist and while escaping the guards, they jumped into a barn. Only it wasn't empty. The bull snorted at them, glaring fiercely as smoke puffed of its nostrils. The she cat eyed it carefully, muscles twitching to run, or any kind of movement.

"Hey! Stupido!"

A rock hit the bull, making it turn its head at whatever insulted it. Kitty and Perrito turned to their heads to find Puss waving his cape at it. "Toro! Toro! Over here you idiota!" He yelled at it, trying to provoke. His eyes widen, and quickly dodged it as it came charging him. Clearly, he succeeded in that.

"Get going! Go go! Rapido!" Puss yelled at his friends urgently, continuing to wave his cape at the bull to distract it.

"Puss!" Kitty yelled at him as he made another narrow dodge it. She was about to run to him bit she felt something tugging. "Come on Kitty!" Perrito told her, pulling onto her boot. "We can't leave him! He gonna get killed!" The theif argued, glancing back at him. She made eye contact with her boyfriend. "Just go! I'll catch up! I promise!" He yelled at her, trying to assure her that he would be fine. Her ears lowered in distress and hesitantly, she ran with Perrito.

Puss then turned back to the angry bull as it dug its hoof to the ground before letting out this roar, and charging. The tabby held his sword tight, and charged torwards it with a battle cry.

Back in the hideout....

Kitty was pacing back and forth, ears flatten in fear. Perrito sat quietly, watching her with a concerned expression. It hurt him to see his sister like this.

"Argh! I'm going out for a look!" Kitty snapped at them, already running to where she last so him. "I'm coming too!" Perriot called out to her, chasing after the tuxedo cat.

"No your not"

Before she could even get that far, the tuxedo cat's ears twitched at that familiar deep Latin voice that gave her some relief to hear. The team glanced up to find Puss climbing inside the window of the hideout, groaning slightly as he landed onto the couch. "Puss you're ok! " Perrito exclaimed happily, running up torwards his friend, and jumping onto him, licking his face.

The tuxedo cat stood afar from them, slightly smile as her heart rate eased at seeing her favorite Gato back. However, the ginger cat hissed in pain, making the dog jumped off. "Qué pasa?" Perrito asked him concerned.

Kitty's smile fell, sensing something not right. Puss stood up, assuring them that he was ok. That it was just some bruises. However, she noticed his cloak was wrapped around him in a different way. It was covering his left shoulder and half of his chest. His paw was also holding it tight, like he was hiding something.

"Perrito"

Her voice called to them with a firm tone, making them turn their heads to her. Puss found her icy blue glare directed at him. It sent him shivers as his ears lowered. "Can you go get the med kit please?" She asked him, crossing her arms. "Ookie dookie" Perrito said happily, running off to do what he was instructed as Puss gave him this look that said 'Don't leave me with her'.

"Take it off"

"Qué?"

"Take it off. Or I gonna do it" she ordered him impatiently, crossing her arms with no change in her expression. The tabby sighed, reluctantly letting the cape slide off his left shoulder. Kitty's expression shifted from a glare into a horrified look.