Kitty vs Dulcinea part 2(request)

Request from KrispyKremeKat. Short story short, Kitty finds Puss eventually

"Puss!" She whispered, her heart beat calming down at finally seeing him again after all this. "Stay here, incase something happens" she instructed her friends. Dulcinea was nowhere in sight so there was no telling when she might show up. It felt wrong to leave the hero here unguarded.

"Plesse be careful Kitty" Perrito told her concern, nuzzling her arm. She smiled softly at him, rubbing his head before moving torwards him. Once she got close, the tabby noticed her approaching and his face lit up. "Kitty!" He told her, happy to see her. It also made him happy to seeshe was wearing his hat the whole time. It meant that she was thinking of him.

"Are you ok?" She asked him softly, cupping his face. She scratched his ears, making him purr. He missed her touch so much. If he wasn't bound by magic, he would've be hugged her, kissed her, and much more to feel her touch again.

"Si mi amor. I missed you so much. Especially seeing you wearing my hat. You must've missed me that much eh?" He told her, the last part teasing. She rolled her eyes at him but was happy to have found him.

"Where is Dulcinea?" She asked him, examining the magic holding his arms and legs. "I'm not sure. But she's not far. Kitty, I am sorry you got caught in this" he told her, scanning for where his former lover could be while also concerned for his new one. "Don't worry. Let's just get you out of here" she assured him, pulling out one of the magic gems Carlos gave her. However, something suddenly wrapped her neck, startling her and catching her off guard. Her white paws latched on it to removed but before she could even try to pry it off, it pulled her away from him so quickly.

"Kitty!" Puss screamed in horror, only able to watch her be in the center with magic holding. She tried prying off the thorny vine around her neck but then another vine forcefully pulled her arm away and the other one. She winced at find the thorns pricking her skin.

"You must be Kitty Softpaws"

A soft voice full of envy broke the silence. Dulcinea teleported into the room, glaring at the tuxedo cat. Kitty kept a firm look at her. "Dulcinea, leave her alone!" Puss yelled out to her, his eyes widen in horror. The magic holding her was much worse than his. "She is now. Maybe if you haven't met her, you would've still loved me Puss" Dulcinea explained hatefully as she kept her stare on her.

"You are a theif. You're a bad person. You steal from people. You even once betrayed Puss. How in the world could he love you over me?!" She asked her, letting her rage fuel as her hand clenched the gem to make it red.

The vines around Kitty tigthen, sinking the thorns deeper. She clenched her teeth tight, growling in pain as her eyes shut. It was excruciating and Puss felt his heart dropped at seeing his friend, and love tortured like that.

"Dulcinea, stop! Stop it! This is not you! Stop this right now!" He yelled at her, unaware of his friends approaching him from behind to unravel the magic bounding him.

Ducilnea wanted to stay angry. Wanted to ignore him. But her heart tightened in guilt when she heard his voice so distrust and upset. She sighed, loosening her hold on the gem, and the vines responded, loosening as well. Kitty took the chance to breathe easily, feeling her legs, arms, and neck sore. She was sure that there were cuts in them from the thorns.

"Why....why did you love her Puss?" Duclinea asked quietly, holding herself. She glanced back at Kitty, feeling the guilt grow at making her suffer. While to her Kitty was a criminal, she wasn't responsible for the things between Duclinea herself and Puss. Gently, she allowed the vines to put Kitty down, letting it disappear. Telma took notice and quickly used the teleport burrow spell to get to Kitty.  The mole's face soften in concern to see the red marks and cuts on her friend.

Puss sighed in relief to see her well. This meant he could still save his friend. But first, he would learn right now that he would have to get her to apologize first.

"AAAAAH!"

Kitty and Telma glanced back up, and Kitty gasped in horror to see Dulcinea zapping Puss with her magic. "Why did you love her over me?! What does she have that I don't?!" The gray cat demanded angrily, and hurt, strengthening the magic as Puss's screams worsen and his body wretched in pain.

Even if it was his fault, no one should feel torture like that. Her body shook in rage to see someone do this to the person she loved. "Kitty! Come back!" Telma begged her when she started marching to the feline sorceress.

"Ok ok, look. I get it. Puss hurt you. I understand that feeling, Dulcinea. Puss hurt me, too. He didn't show up at our wedding day. And he knew how much pain he was going to cause me, and he did it anyway" she explained, cautiously approaching the emotionally conflicted feline.

Puss glanced down regretfully. He thought he had learned from his mistakes. So, why was it that he still kept hurting them? First Dulcinea when he left San Lorenzo. And then with Kitty on their wedding day. He should be the one suffering. Not them. Duclinea turned to her, her face softening at hearing that.

"But you know the difference? When Puss hurt you, it wasn't intentional. He wasn't cheating on you or betraying. It's just too much time past that the love you had faded. It wasn't strong enough to land" Kitty carefully explained, her blue eyes back to him as Duclinea followed her direction.

"Love takes time. It's means to be cared for. Supported. Understood. Honest. And loved. You must fully commit to that love or else it will fade away and both partners get hurt. Puss learned that from me. He's not perfect but he knows when he's wrong. That what made me forgive him. Made me love him all over again" she explained softly, her blue eyes looking at him with a soft smile. Puss smiled back at her, grateful to see she still gave him a chance, despite everything he did to her.

The gray cat saw the way they stared. She recognize that look. It was the look she and Puss would do. That was genuine love. And that made her angry. "How could you....how could you even love eachother? How could you love eachother after what you wen through?! The hurt?! Betrayal! How is it your love loved but not ours?!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. It startled Puss and Kitty as she aimed her gem and it shot a magic blast. Kitty back flipped to escape as Puss watched alarmed, and his eyes huge.

"Dulcinea! Don't hurt Kitty! She has nothing to do with this! Por favor!" Puss pleaded with her. She was clouded by a mix of emotions. Anger. Hurt. Pain. "Sorry, Puss. I'm done being the nice little girl. This time, I want to play the bad girl. The one who got hurt!" She shouted, eyes glowing as she lunged her arm to shoot a magic blast. Kitty dodged it, seeing that Dulcinea was beyond reasoning.

"I'm sorry, Puss! But if you want me to save your old friend, I have to fight her!" Kitty told him, her dagger retracted to its length. The gray cat lunged torwards her with the gem powered to unleash the next attack. But something shoved her back, making Dulcinea hit the ground.

"I got your back, hermana"

Ala Fuerte assured her, motioning his head to Puss's direction so that Kitty can see. She looked and noticed Carlos, Perrito, and Telma trying to free Puss from the magic shadow shackles. It gave Kitty relief to have friends she can trust to help her in this. She climbed onto the falcon's back,  and he took to the air again. Duclinea got back to her feet, glaring at them as held her crystal out for another attack. It was time for a real cat fight.