Everything I can Wish For(request)

Request from yaas_homo. Takes place near the ending of the sequel(spoilers here if you haven't seen it yet! So skip this and come back later if you want no spoilers)

After the three bears and Goldilocks left, it was just the new and unique trio now. Puss, Kitty and Perrito. The two cats tried picking out names for Perrito but the dog seemed content with the one he had already. So now, they were just sitting on the grass, admiring the stars scattered in the night sky.

Puss glanced at Kitty who continued to keep her blue eyes on the stars above them. The light of the stars made her fur shine more and her blue eyes sparkled more than usually. He found himself smiling softly at her. Deep down, the cat was grateful he got a chance to see her again and have her on this adventure with him once more like old times.

If she hadn't come, then he would have for sure wasted his wish on getting those nine lives back just for his love of adventuring. Heck, he got a much better wish than those nine lives that would be lost all over again.

He got Perrito. A new friend who while can be annoying sometimes, was actually a very loyal and caring friend who knew how to give good advice in any situation. A friend who always looked at the bright side of life and staying humble and happy with what he had in his life. Puss was grateful to have Perrito comfort him during his panic attack earlier. Grateful for helping him making amends with Kitty. And Kitty.

Puss deep down knew that leaving Kitty on their wedding day was his deepest regret. He knew she had already been through betrayal before. And he added to that pain worse. When she told him that she thought that the someone she can finally trust was him, it surprised him that she viewed him that way. However, he couldn't find himself to move on from her.

The day they first met, he knew he moment his eyes saw her. The moment they had that dance fight, he knew there was something different and unique about her. He had meant so many girls out there and knew how to catch their attention. But Kitty was one who didn't fall easily to his charms.

She was strong, fierce, resilient, and clever. A rare beauty that was no damsel in distress. One capable of protecting herself. More than that, she was his equal. Never had he met a woman who can keep up with him in the face of danger and one who resisted his charms. She played hard and despite the arguing and competition these two had, he loved it. She had that fire that attracted him.

What made her more special was she never hesitated to speak her mind. She didn't hesitate to point out his mistakes. Sure, it took time to win her trust, but when he did, there was sweet, and caring side in her that only he saw. It took this adventure to realize that she was his real wish. She was far more precious and irreplaceable than his nine lives.

Kitty then felt someone watching her and she turned her head to find Puss staring at her for awhile. His eyes widen surprised, realizing he had been caught but he didn't turn back. He was done making her feel that he loved himself more than her. He was done shying away from his feelings for this beautiful yet dangerous feline.

She smiled back at him. While his selfish and arrogant self hurt her on that incident in Santa Colomba, she still couldn't move on from him. It amazed her how he decided to fight against Death itself literally before her eyes, even if he would lose. And when he was willing to give the wish to her, it touched her heart deeply and she knew that he can be trusted. And that she still loved him. Puss smiled back at her softly, both of them saw the stars and the reflection of eachother in their eyes. When you see one's reflection in your eyes, you know that you love them and they love you back.

Perrito noticed the way the two were looking at eachother and he smiled, happy to see them being happy with one another. Deciding to further assist, Perrito changed his spot to sit next to Puss on the other side. He did it so quick and without warning that Kitty fell against Puss's chest, catching both cats by surprise as they looked at eachother and then to the dog, who made himself comfortable against Puss's side.

They both looked at eachother again, blushing at the close contact. Puss slowly placed a paw around Kitty's shoulder, seeing if she was ok with this. If she flinched, he would pull away and respect that. But to his surprise, Kitty slowly relaxed and leaned her head against his shoulder, her paw rested on his chest. His blush deepened but he smile big to see that she returned his affections and he pulled her close, nuzzling her head and placing a soft kiss on her head. They both purred affectionately as Perrito watched happily. Both of them missed this sort of thing and were glad to have it back. They both missed eachother's touch and feeling safe and comfortable in eachother's presence.

"Kitty"

Puss's voice came as Kitty looked up at him. A thought came to him and he decided he wanted to share this with her. "I was wondering. I'm planning to go somewhere to meet up with some old friends of mine. And I would really like for you...no I would like for them to meet you. To get to know you. To know the friend that I know deserves my trust. And hopefully, that I deserve her trust" he explained to her.

Kitty looked up at him surprised. She knew what friends he was referring to. He mentioned them before to her. But the fact he wanted her to meet them finally so they can know her, touched her very much. But that last part about trust. That had something there.

"I would like to meet your amigos. But I feel there's something you're not telling me, Ginger" she told him and Puss turned his eyes away from her nervously. Kitty looked down, waiting for something. He knew better than to try and lie to her. But he decided that he was not gonna hide anything from her. He wanted to win back her trust and her heart like before when they first met.

He looked back at her, his green eyes back to hers. He brought her chin up to stare in those gorgeous blue eyes of hers. "Kitty. I would like to start over with you. I want to win your trust and your love all over again" he confessed to her and her blue eyes widen, surprised as she blushed pink.

"I know it won't be easy. Especially after what I did to you in Santa Colomba. I know your trust is something very sensitive. And I broke that" he explained regretfully as they kept eye contact. He gently cupped her cheek, his thumb brushed on her silky soft fur.

In her blue eyes, he saw his reflection and the stars in her. He could the feel the same feelings he felt for her when they first met. The ones that made him realize how much he loved her. "But I want to fix things between us. I want you again in my life. That is my wish. Not my nine lives back. Not to continue adventuring. Everything I could wish for is spending one life with you Kitty Softpaws" he explained to her, hoping his words would convince her to give him a second chance. A chance to win her back in his life.

Kitty was progressing everything that went through her ears. She wanted to tease him or make a sarcastic remark just to annoy him and shake the feeling but couldn't. His words. There was honesty and determination in them. Like before when they first met. It scares to start over and possibly run in the same problem twice or worse. But at the same time, she wanted him back in her life again. To hear his voice, see his face, and feel his touch. The adventuring, the competing, the arguing and loving. She missed all that too.

Kitty then warmly smiled at him as she held his paw and without warning, gave a quick peck on his lips. It surprised him as he stared at her, his eyes widen."Then I have everything I wished for. Let's give it a go as always, shall we?" She told him as Puss smiled back, glad to have another chance with her. "Can I come to? Where ever you guys are going" Perrito's voice came up as the two cats looked at him with a big curious smile.

They both smiled at him as Puss rubbed his head. "Of course Perrito. I think mi amigos would love to meet you. Both of you" he told him gladly as her wrapped a paw around the little dog while still holding Kitty close to him, looking up at the stars a bit more. Puss knew one thing though. This was everything he could wish for.