Christmas Cookies

I literally thought of this one when I was making Christmas cookies with my family

Everyone was in the kitchen at the orphanage to make some cookies. Imelda had to go run some errands so Puss offered to watch over and help the kids while she was out. Correction. Puss AND Kitty were in charge of the kids.

"So let me get this straight. Imelda wants us to help the kids make cookies?" She asked him, walking hand in hand to the kitchen. "Si. We do it every year" he told her as they entered and the smell of gingerbread and sweets filled their noses, making them smile. In front of the felines were the children putting frosting, gumdrops and other kinds of candy on the cookies. There were gingerbread houses, gingerbread cookies and other kinds.

"Wow. So Imelda wants us to bake the cookies?" She asked him as she watched in wonder. Puss felt like he was with a little kitten and he didn't mind. He found it cute. He led her to a table with the kids as the sat down.

"Not bake. Just decorate. Mi mama would kill me if the children touched the oven. Me especially" he explained to her as he handed her a tray with some plain brown cookies on it. "Hmm mama's boy much?" She teased him, leaning on her paw with a teasing smile.

"Ha ha very funny. Now come on. Help me decorate. Mi mama wants these down before she arrives" he told her as he gave her a pastry bag and some candy. It surprised her, looking at the bag as if she never saw it before. Her eyes went back to Puss as he started and then to the kids next to her. It made her awkward to be part of something like this.

"Oye Kitty!" Puss called her name and she turned her face to him. Puss had a child like smile and he picked up this cookie shaped like Kitty with black and white icing. "It's Kitty SweetPaws. The sweetest feline in all of Spain" he told her playfully and she chuckled, finding it cute and funny. An idea came in her head as she turned to the kids. "Oye! Any of you kids have orange icing?" She asked them and one of the children handed her the icing. "Gracias" she told them as she went ahead to decorate her cookie. After some gumdrops and black licorice were added, she nodded in satisfaction at her cookie decorating. Her blue eyes went to look at the kids.

"Oye ninos" She told them and they turned their heads to her. She held up her cookie to them. "Anyone know who this is?" She asked them as the kids leaned in for a closer look. "It's Puss!" One of them said excitedly, catching the ginger cat's attention as his ears twitched at his name. He turned his head to their direction and walked up to them.

Kitty smirked, knowing that would get his attention as he looked over her shoulder to get a look, curious. It was a gingerbread cat version of him. He smiled at it, turning to Kitty. "Not bad. Who knew you knew how to make me look delicious?" He told her flirtatiously as she rolled her eyes from his antics but she did chuckle. What she didn't see coming was a quick kiss on the cheek, making her blush and her eyes blinking. The kids had mixed reactions: the boys stuck their tongue out disgusted while the girls gushed excited.

"Ay ginger!" She told him annoyed at that as she turned around, standing up. He put his paws up in defense with a playful smile as she glared at him. "What? I was just complimenting you Kitty?" He told her playfully. The children noticed the commotion from both tables and looked at the cats. Their interest on making the cookies shifted on to the cats.

"We talked about this. If you're gonna do that, do that somewhere away from the kids" she told him firmly. It embarrassed her to show their affections in public. She was tempted to take her dagger out and point it at him but there were children present and she didn't want to scare them.

"Come on mi amor. It's just the children" he told her, trying to brush it off as he leaned against the table with his elbow.

SQUIRT!