More to me than Anything(request)(part 1)

Request from LilyRoseXxXxX. Requests are closed right now.

"Go go go!" Puss yelled at them urgently, taking a look back to see some very angry guards chasing them before turning back to their direction. The gang were doing a heist but it had gone wrong and they walked into an ambush so they were in a hurried retreat back to the hideout. "Carlos! Your potion hermano!" Puss called out to him.

"On it!" Carlos called out, taking a potiom he made to teleport back to the hideout without luring the guards to it. "Ay!" He yelped surprised when an arrow came zooming in. Puss turned around to see the guards shooting arrows at them. "Kitty! Help me protect our friends!" He called out to her, pulling his sword out. "On it ginger!" Kitty said, pulling out her sword and deflected an arrow. She and Puss acted as defense so that their friends can get away safely.

"Ah!"

Puss felt a sharp arrow scratch his chest. It didn't impale him but it caught him off guard and slowed him down. Kitty's ears perked up at hearing her lover's sharp inhale and she turned around. Her blue eyes widen to see him so far from her and that the guards were catching up.

"Puss!" She yelled out, rushing torwards him. Ala Fuerte was behind her and he quickly followed after her. The ginger cat glanced at her and back at the guards. They were catching up and he looked at his injury to see it bleeding. "Fuerte! Get her out of here!" He told the falcon urgently and without hesitation, Fuerte grabbed Kitty and flapped his wings. "No! Fuerte put me down!" She protested, trying to remove his talons off her fur.

She glanced down and to her horror, Puss was already surrounded by guards as he had his hands up in surrendered. "Puss no!" She called out to him as her paw was out trginv to reach him. Fuerte looked solemn to leave a friend behind but there wasn't much to do. The farther they got away, the more it hurt for Kitty.

It was really quiet in the hideout as everyone waited anxiously for Puss to return. It had been hours. No one was more nervous than Kitty. She held herself tightly, rubbing her arms anxiously as she remembered the last time she saw him get hurt. Her heart panged with guilt to leave her partner behind. Sure, they got out of these situations before and it wasn't the first time Puss got captured but what made it different was he injured.

"It's been a few minutes hasn't it?" Carlos asked, worried. "Maybe he found somewhere to hide. Just until things calm down" Telma suggested, trying to be hopeful about it. Ala Fuerte shook his head grimly. "No. Puss was cornered by the guards. And he was hurt. If I had to guess, he is being held in prison right now" he explained to them. The thought made Kitty hold herself tighter. She wondered if the guards would even care to treat an injured wanted feline.

"Keep your voice down Fuerte. Hermana is already worried" Carlos told him quietly, glancing at his sister figure with concern. Everyone glanced at her as she had been silent the whole time since they arrived to the hideout.

'He has to be ok. He has to be ok. Por favor mi amor, please I begging you be ok' She pleaded in her head frantically, closing her eyes tightly. She wondered how he felt that they left him behind. She thought to herself that they should've been more careful on that heist.

Kitty glanced at the clock and saw that it had been almost a whole hour. Her face harden into a serous but determined look as her patience to wait had run out.

"We need to go back and save him" she said firmly, turning to everyone with a serious look. Everyone stared at her for awhile, the room filled with complete silence. "I know Puss is out there. But he cannot hold out on his own. So we are going to go find him" she explained to them, serious.

Telma, Carlos and Ala Fuerte looked at one another unsure before looking back at Kitty. The falcon was the first to speak. "Kitty. I know you are worried about Puss. But those guards are heavily armed and breaking into their prison will not be easy" he said, trying to reason with her. It wasn't that he was against saving their friend. But when they encountered the ambush, it showed how well guarded and prepared those guards were.

"Puss is likely being held in their prison. We will need to get a blueprint of their prisons, learn as much as we can about the guards and form a plan to break Puss out" Kitty explained to them firmly with seriousness in her eyes.

Fuerte shook his head in disagreement. "Even if we could, the guards will likely expect us to come save Puss. They will ready. You are taking a large risk Kitty. Tell me. What is it that means to you so much that you risk getting captured?" He argued with her and her ears flatten angrily.

"PUSS MEANS MORE TO ME THAN ANYTHING!"

She yelled at the top of her lungs, her voice echoed throughout the hideout, breaking the silence. Carlos and Telma shrunk back, startled by that sudden outburst and afraid of her now. They glanced at their falcon friend, wondering what he will do.

Kitty took a deep breath to calm herself but stood tall and kept her head up. "Puss means more to me than anything. Just as much as each one of you mi familia" she told them all firmly as she and Fuerte stared at eachother for a while. He pondered her words, thinking about it.

He let out a heavy sigh. "It will be dangerous. So let's not waste time" he told her, the last part he smiled at her. Kitty smiled, relieved to see she won the argument. Carlos and Telma looked at eachother, glad to see that things were resolved. "Alright amigos. Let's go save our Puss" she told them all determined ad the gang gathered around to make a plan to save their friend.