❄️Kitty Snowpaws

"Snowball! Snowball! Snowball!"

"Perrito! Ay! Perrito, calma! Haha!"

Puss laughed uncontrollably as he got pelted by snowballs. The tabby cat sought cover behind a tree from the surprise snowball attacks from his friends. "Keep going Perrito! Show him what we are made off!" Kitty exclaimed with confidence in her voice, laughing as she hurled another snowball at her boyfriend. It was her idea.

They were taking a walk in the woods and Perrito was just happily jumping in the snow. It gave Kitty an an idea, and she decided to start a snowball fight. "Hey! Do you surrender popsicle in boots?" She called out to him, ducking her head down when a snowball came and missed her.

"Never, Kitty Snowpaws! Ha!" He called out to her, determine to not lose to her. He stuck his tongue at her only to meet the taste of ice right on his taste buds. "Ah! Cold! Cold!" He yelled, spitting out the mouthful of snow. "That better not have been yellow snow!" He shouted at them, hearing them laugh hysterically.

"Why is it more colder than normal?" He wondered, feeling a sudden chill on top of his head. Maybe his hat was tilting from all the movement. He pressed his paw on his head, expecting to feel the fine black leather, but instead, it was his own soft ginger fur. "Huh? Oh" his face had an unamused look, turning around to find that suave Softpaws, standing behind as she held the accessory by her finger. An amused smirk was on her white muzzle.

"Hi, Puss!" Perrito told him, standing by her. The ginger cat looked at him dumbfounded, looking behind him and then back to the dog. "Ok. Kitty I can understand. You. How did you get here so quick?" He asked, puzzled on how the upbeat dog got here so quickly behind him with the theif.

"Well if you look behind you..." Perrito started to explain, making Puss turn around only to feel something cold hit the back of his head. Sighing, he turned his head back to them with an annoyed expression on his face. Only for another snowball to his face.

"Gotcha!" Perrito exclaimed excitedly as he and the tricky tuxedo cat high five eachother. "So predictable this idiot" Kitty said with a satisfied tone as she handed him his hat upside down. "Haha very funny" he told her, taking his hat from her. "Well, from now on, I will be on high alert with you two. None of you will be sneak past Puss in Boots" he told them confidently as he set his hat back on his head....only for his smile to quickly vanish as a cold chill ran through through his head and down his face.

Kitty and Perrito tried to hold in their laughter as they watched the white snow that trinkled down his orange face. His muzzle twitched to get the snow off with bits of it sticking to his whiskers. A angry growl came from his as the last bit of patience faded.

"Is it bad time to tell you that white is a good look on you, ginger?" Kitty told him, glancing at the small dog once he started laughing. Puss took his hat off, scooping up snow inside it without taking his eyes off them. I hope..." he said in a low tone as a malicious grin drew on his face. His gloved paw picked up a snowball. Kitty and Perrito slowly backed away, giggling as they understood that he wanted vengeance.

"You two can run as fast as you throw!"

He hurled the snowball at him, missing them both as they scattered and zigzagged through the woods. Laughing, he hurled more snowballs at them, successfully hitting them a few times. A snowball got him from the back of his head, making him turn around to find Kitty's tail disappearing from behind a tree.

"Kitty! You gonna really be called Snowpaws when I get you!" He vowed as he ran to her direction, determined to get vengeance on her. She easily dodged his attacks while managing to land some snowballs on him as she laughed in victory. "Haha! Kitty Snowpaws! I like that!" She stated, seeing it as a title that fits her. Sticking her tongue playfully, she twirled and launched a snowball at him, ears up to hear him yell or curse. Nothing.

She frowned at the sudden quietness because she knew her boyfriend was anything but quiet. Turning around, the ginger cat was nowhere in sight. Stepping out from the tree, she scanned around for any sign of him. Only to find something pounce on her from behind.

They both tumbled and rolled down on the snow until they stopped. Blinking her eyes to adjust her vision, she blushed pink to find Puss on top of her with a victory smile on his face. "Gotcha! Finally!" He exclaimed, finding it more satisfying to see that pink tint of blush on her cheeks. Kitty playfully glared at him before she bursted into laughter, just having fun with this.

Chuckling, he brushed the side of her cheek with his thumb to wipe of the snow on her face. He gently rested his palm against her cheek as his smile changed from playful to fondness as she calmed down, smiling at him. He continued to gently dust of the snow on her face and ears before a mishevious smirk came and he pecked her lips.

Her blue eyes blinked surprised as he caressed face. "I think the snow fits you better than me, mi joya" he whispered, rubbing her nose with his. She giggled, making him smile since he knew that was her ticklish spot. Once she relaxed, she pressed her lips against, kissing him. They would've continued longer if two snowballs didn't hit their faces.

Shaking their heads to get rid of the snow, the cats looked up to find Perrito holding a lot of snowballs in his small paws. "Snowball fight!" He exclaimed excitedly as he jumped, dropping some of them. "It's on Perrito!" Puss yelled as Kitty laughed, both scrambling up on their feet with fresh snowballs to start another round.