Kitty vs Duclinea part 3 final (request)

Final part request for KrispyKremeKat

The battle was intense. Both she cats fighting fiercely. Kitty and Ala Fuerte would dodge the magic attacks coming at them. He would fly down to her while Kitty slashed her sword, trying to knock the gem out of her paws or just for defense. Puss could only watch in anticipation and fear as he watched the two girls he held close to him fighting. Carlos, Perrito and Telma were helping him get out of the magic binds. However, in the middle of the fight, Ala Fuerte got hit on his wing by a magic blast. Kitty had to jump off him and land on her feet for safety as she watched her friend fall to the ground. She rushed over to him, completely forgetting about the one is after her.

"Ack!" Kitty hissed in pain when the magic ran across her chest, leaving a fresh cut across it that left her weaken. "Kitty!" Puss yelled out alarmed, his green eyes huge. His arm shot out to her, which surprised him. Wasn't he just held by magic? He turned around to find that Carlos had removed the magic binds with his potions. The ginger smiled at him gratefully as the calico nodded back as a you're welcome.

However, it didn't do much to ease Puss as he turned back to his treasured theif. She was getting tired out fast. Ala Fuerte was down, with Telma rushing over to check on him. Duclinea approached her, floating lower to her. Perrito, seeing his friend in trouble, ran over, jumped and latched his teeth on the gray cat's dress. "Hey! Bad dog!" She yelled angrily, his weight bring her down.

Kitty threw her dagger at her as a last attempt for something. But Duclinea dodged it easily, used her magic to remove Perrito off as he fell to the floor, and shot the gem back at her. The magic sent Kitty flying and her back hit the ground. She groaned in pain, feeling all the strength she had fading.

Puss rushed over to the dog, helping him up. He glanced over to the two cats, seeing how badly hurt Kitty was as Duclinea approached her. It only made Puss's heart clench in pain to see that. This never should've happened. He should be the one in Kitty's place. He needed to do something or he was going to lose one of them.

"He left you behind! Just like he did to me! Puss doesn't love you! He doesn't me! HE ONLY LOVES HIMSELF!" The gray cat yelled furiously, her hold on the gem was tightening strongly like she was going to crush it. Her blue eyes watered at the thought of what the tabby did to her.

"I don't even know who I should be mad at! Him or you!?" She yelled, throwing her fists down which unknowingly shooting a powerful magic force at Kitty's direction. Puss's eyes widen in horror and didn't think twice to run to her. His friends yelled at him to get back, but it went deaf in his ears.

"KITTY!"

"BAM!"

The tabby cat lunged in between them, and the magic power struck him hard. It sent him flying, and he hit the ground unconscious. Kitty looked at where he landed and her heart drop to see him there limp. "PUSS!" She screamed, running straight torwards him. Dulcinea's anger faded away in shock and worry. Suddenly, she didn't feel the desire to harm those two. Now she was just hoping that her dear friend was ok.

The tuxedo cat carefully lifted his head up, ears down in distress. "Puss? Puss, wake up, come on? Open your eyes por favor" she asked upset, holding his face. The tabby cat grunted as his eyes blinked few times.

"I'm...alright" Puss said, realizing that he didn't feel any pain. It did sting for a moment, but it was not excruciating pain. Kitty smiled in relief, almost laughing, and crying, as she pulled him into a tight hug. Puss gladly returned it, happy to be touching her again.

Dulcinea breathed out in relief, glad to see neither of them hurt. However, her heart ached at the thought that she could've killed one of them. If Kitty was killed, Puss would be heartbroken and never look at her the same away again. If she had killed Puss, Kitty would feel the pain that she herself would've felt. The she cat glanced at the gem in her paws, the color switching to grey to indicate her guilt, and regret.