Reckless but Courageous (request)

Request from LilyRoseXxXxX

"Rapido! Rapido!" Kitty yelled to Puss, afraid. The tabby cat turned his head to look and his fear heightened when he saw what's chasing them.

The two feline outlaws were being chased by two dogs, unleashed by the guards. The cats had to get to Kitty's hideout or at least far from the dogs.

One of them was gaining on Puss and the tabby cat quickly turned around, snarling at it face to face with his ears flatten and teeth bared, his pupils dilated. The orange ginger cat lunged at the dog to land a swipe at him.

"Puss?" She asked, noticing her partner no longer by her side. The tuxedo cat halted in her tracks and turned around. Moment she did that, she saw him miss at landing a swipe and that dog grabbed him by the scruff and tossed him over to the wall, temporarily knocking him out. The canines approached him, growling.

Kitty's eyes widen in horror at seeing Puss tossed liked that. Her eyes dilated in anger, her ears flattening and she bares her teeth, growling as her anger boiled at seeing those dogs hurt him. Letting out a battle cry, Kitty ran towards those dogs.

"GET AWAY FROM MI AMOR!" She yelled at them, jumping on one them of them and latching her jaws at its neck. The dog yelped in pain, backing away from Puss, the other canine directing its attention to the other cat.

She knew that she didn't have her claws to fight back. Her main weapon. But she had her teeth. The dog shook Kitty of its neck as she hit the ground and jumped back on her paws, hissing at them. "Come and get some you monstruos!" She yelled at them furious as she climbed up on the wall and jumped on one of their backs, biting them on its shoulder.

Meanwhile, Puss slowly began to gain consciousness. He groaned, feeling his head hurt a bit from getting thrown at the wall. His eyes open and at first his vision was blurry. But once they cleared up, he was fully alert and they widen.

"KITTY!" He yelled out at seeing her fight those dogs. The one she was latched on grabbed her and threw her on the ground. One of them tried to attack her but Kitty swatted her paws at it, smacking it hard. The other one grabbed her by her neck and shook her. Kitty quickly latched her teeth on its ear, causing it to yelp in pain. But she was getting exhausted pretty fast. The dog threw her on the ground hard, much to Puss's horror. Struggling and hurting, Kitty stood up on her feet wobbling but she hissed at them, still having a lot of fight.

Her partner's heart fell at seeing his beloved beat up and hurting and tossed liked rubbish. All of it boiled his blood and he forgot completely about being afraid of large dogs. Now he was more furious at them for laying a paw at his love.

"You monstruos! How dare you hurt my Kitty!" He yelled at them angrily as he leaped in front of Kitty and slashed his claws at them, hissing at them fiercely. The two dogs stepped back, growling at him. Kitty watched at seeing this side of Puss. Well she has seen him get angry but not at this level.

Puss's fur stood up, making him much larger. His teeth was bared, showing its sharpness and glint of light on them. His green eyes were dilated in a glare that sent chills and he hissed at them, his claws out incase any of them dared harmed his Kitty.

The two dogs felt intimated by him, stepping back from him as the tabby approached them while making sure that he blocked them from getting anywhere near his beloved feline. Whimpering in defeat, the canines finally left and tooked off.

Puss still glared at them fiercely, panting a bit. Then, his ears twitched at a thump. Like something fell. He turned around and saw Kitty lying on the ground, the cat collapsed on the ground tired.

"Kitty!" Puss said alarmed, his anger shifted to worry as he ran to her, bending down as his eyes scanned her condition, his ears down in concern.

Her fur was ruffled and messy. There were some bruises forming on her paws and body from being thrown on the ground and he saw she had some bite marks on the back of her neck.

"Ayaya" he said concerned, having never seen Kitty hurt this much. "Kitty? Kitty?" He asked her, hoping she was ok. She opened her eyes and smirked at him weakly. Puss found his fear turning to anger again. This time at her.

Huffing, he gently picked her up in his arms, being careful that his paws did not touch her injuries. He walked over to her hideout which was a long walk but that didn't matter to him. They arrived at the hideout and Puss took one more look to make sure that those dogs or something worse had followed them.

He entered and gently laid Kitty on soft, blue cat bed. She was still awake and was curious on why he was upset. "Why so angry ginger?" She asked him confused and Puss glared at her as he got up. "I'll tell you why. But first I need the bandages" he told her, storming off to get them. If he was going to berate her, he first had to tend to her injuries.

He came back with some bandages, ointment, water and a towel. He sat next to her and started pouring the ointment on a towel and rubbing it on her paws to soothe the bruising on them.

"You Kitty are smart enough to know that without your claws, that is not easy to fight. Especially against dogs. You could've used your dagger to fight them back. Why didn't you pull it out of its sheath hm?" He asked her angrily as she chuckled at him.

"I was not thinking to use my dagger" she told him calmly. "Is not funny Kitty!" He told her standing up angrily. "You were getting tossed and thrown around like rubbish! If I hadn't woken up, you be dead by now" he told her furiously and she saw his eyes watering, much to her surprise.

Puss closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself down, rubbing his eyes. He sat back down, pouring water on a towel and rubbing on her neck to clean it. He poured some ointment on it neck and rubbed on her neck. She hissed in pain from the sting.

"No siento mi amor. But it's going to help you" he assured her soothingly, hating seeing his favorite theif in pain. He wrapped some bandages around her back, her paws and around her neck. Once finish, he gently ran his paw on her fur to smooth it out from the fight.

"You are reckless Senorita. But you are also courageous" he told her as his paw went to her face, caressing it lovingly. She smiled at him as she placed her paw on his cheek. "So are you" she told him, touched at how he got so mad and ready to tear those dogs apart just for her.

"Gracias" she told him gratefully and tired. Puss leaned to her face, placing a kiss on her forehead, smiling. He was just relieved that although injured, she was alive. "Gracias Kitty. For protecting me. You were very brave tonight" he whispered to her warmly, nuzzling her face as they smiled at eachother.