Saying Stuff you Shouldn't say Part 2 (request)

Part 2 of LilyRoseXxXxX 's request

Kitty had moved to rest on Puss's chest, lying her head beneath his chin as her paws dangled on his sides. The cat was dumbfounded to find her in this position with him. Now he wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to disturb her. But if Ala Fuerte saw them like this, he would get the wrong idea.

The tabby cat scanned Kitty to see if she was awake. Her eyes were closed and thankfully her breathing was a normal pace. Carefully, he gently grabbed her shoulders and attempted to gently push her off to the side. But just as his paws nudged her a little bit, she stirred from her sleep and her blue eyes opened.

He froze as she looked at him. She smiled at him, her eyed half lidded as she pushed herself up on his chest. "Hola ginger" she told him, her voice smooth and in a tone he was unfamiliar with but made him blush.

"Uh....Kitty! Hola um I know this awkward but uh this was not my idea" he explained to her nervously as he tried again to move her off him. "I know. This was my idea mi amor" she told him misheviously and giggling as she ran her paws up his chest to his shoulders.

"Your fur is so soft Puss" she whispered to him as her paw lifted to play with the feather on his hat. The tabby cat had no idea how to react or what to do. He had to be careful because Kitty was not herself. "Eh Kitty mi amor maybe you should lied down somewhere that is not me" he told her nervously but she was focused on his hat more. "You know I always find that the hat looks dashing on you mi amor" she complimented him, running her paw through the soft yellow feather.

Puss's eyes widen surprised but then a small mishevious smile perked up. "Really?" He asked her amused as he relaxed, starting to stop trying to restrain from doing anything and now wrapping his paws around her waist.

"Si" she said, smiling dreamily at him, her left ear went down while the other stayed up. "And just now you said my fur was soft? Did you mean that mi joya?" He asked her, rubbing her back up and down.

"You have no idea. Is even more softer than that feather on your hat" the feline told him lovingly as she rested her head back on his chest, below his chin, nuzzling against his fur. Puss chuckled quietly as a mishevious idea came in his head.

Kitty was not one to easily compliment him. So he might as well take the chance to hear what she would say to him. 'It won't hurt to hear what she has to say. This may be my only chance' He thought in his head as he decided to have fun.

"Go on. Tell me more my love" He asked her as his green eyes glanced down, running a paw down the fur on her head. He wasn't going to lie but she seemed very cute and relaxed snuggling against him.

"Purrr. I feel so safe and content being next to you right now. When I saw you lying next to me, I couldn't resist but to rest above you mi amor" she explained to him as she turned her body around so her back leaned against his chest, purring and snuggling him. Puss chuckled amusingly at her as his paws wrapped around her stomach.

"Oh really? Heh. I can't disagree" he said to her, placing a kiss on her ear which made it flick. He chuckled at how adorable his beloved thief was right now. "Puss, remember that heist with the magic beans and you and I had that dance?" She told him and he noticed the playfulness in her voice changed into a more serious one.

"Yeah. And I have to say, you dance quite gracefully Kitty" he told her, nuzzling her cheek. Kitty nuzzled his face lovingly, and purring with affection. "Same to you. I was impressed with how you manage to keep up" she complimented him as she ran a paw down his face, scratching under his chin which earned a purr. She chuckled amusingly at him.