[But the clothes are so ugly. Why are Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan so handsome? Wow, they are really good-looking and good-looking in rotten cloths]

[Hello? Nuwa, are you there? I'm so ugly that I can't sleep.

Jiang Yangze suppressed his laughter, took the initiative to pay the money, and then continued to walk with the guests. He gained a lot of attention along the way. I don't know whether it was because their clothes were too dazzling, or because their handsome men and beautiful women were too beautiful, or both.

After walking for more than ten minutes, Jiang Yangze stopped at a small house by the sea and said to the people behind him, "Here it is."

There are handmade shell wind chimes hanging on the beams of the cabin. They are white. As soon as the sea breeze blows, the shells collide with each other and make a pleasant sound. Everyone enjoyed it outside, and then watched Jiang Yangze knock on the door. A brown-haired teenager came out of the door. His expression changed from vigilance to relaxation. Then he took the money from Jiang Yangze's hand and opened the door to let them all in.

The hut was relatively dark. The brown-haired teenager turned on the electric light under Jiang Yangze's inquiry. As soon as he turned around, he saw Xu Xishuang behind Jiang Yangze. He was stunned for a moment and forgot to say anything.

Yan Yushan noticed the sight of the brown-haired teenager, raised his eyebrows and took a step aside quietly, just blocking the other party's eyes. His tall figure covered Xu Xishuang behind him tightly.

The brown-haired teenager quickly moved away from Yan Yushan's sight and said something to Jiang Yangze. His English has a local accent, and his speed of speech is also very fast. Several other guests and bullet subtitles can't keep up. Jiang Yangze understood, nodded, turned to the guests and said, "He said that making a traditional shell necklace needs to be grinded by hand, which is more likely to get hurt, and he has to pick up shells by himself. It's very troublesome to do it. If you If you don't necessarily need it, don't disturb his grandfather.

In fact, the condition for making a necklace just now also includes a "high price", but Jiang Yangze and Yan Yushan become young. Of course, they are not short of money. They didn't pay attention to the price offered by the other party, so they didn't say this.

Shen Youlian answered Jiang Yangze, "This is our punching task. We must do it. Thank you."

"It's not troublesome," Jiang Yangze smiled at Shen Youlian. "Sister Lian is my goddess. How can it be troublesome to serve the goddess?"

[Flower talk! I didn't expect Brother Yan's friends to have this kind of personality, but it's not greasy.

[Is the brown-haired foreigner just now watching Xu Xishuang?]

[You have to pick up shells by yourself. It's so troublesome. The task given by the director team is really tricky]

While the bullet screen was talking, Jiang Yangze had already talked with the brown-haired teenager and took the guests to the beach to pick up shells. He originally wanted to stay as a translator, but when he saw that Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan could understand what the teenager said, Jiang Yangze looked at Yan Yushan's expression and did not feel it anymore. He consciously left the camera and continued to eat, drink and have fun.

The brown-haired teenager told them that the shell necklace can be used to make a wish, so the process of making the shell necklace must be pious. You should choose the shell in person, and it is best to use only one color and the same size, and then polish the strings by yourself to make it.

Shen Youlian has not believed that making a wish is often used to deceive children. Most of them are white and yellow shells on the beach, so they find one of the colors of shells at will. Yan Yao pulled Yu Shudie to find the pink shell. Yu Shudie looked moved, but she still insisted that she didn't want it, and was forcibly pulled away by Yan Yao.