The gray-brown figure of the snow squirrel was as fast as lightning. When no one else reacted at all, it jumped from one tree to another, and then came behind Xu Xishuang and angrily stepped on the human who "stealed" its food.

[!!! What did I see!]

[Ah, ah, ah, Yu Shudie and Yan Yao, quick shoot! Seize this opportunity to photograph the snow squirrel!

[Xu Xishuang, don't move! Don't move.

[Laughing to death, what kind of physique is Xu Xishuang? Not only attract fish, but also squirrels.

Xu Xishuang, who was burying the earth, felt that his shoulders sank slightly. He thought someone gently patted him on the shoulder and subconsciously wanted to turn back.

"Don't move!!"

Other guests who had been observing the squirrel's action also found that the snow squirrel suddenly jumped on Xu Xishuang's shoulder, but they had no time to remind them, so they could only ask Xu Xishuang not to move, and then take photos as soon as possible.

But they still said it was a second late, and Xu Xishuang had turned back.

Yan Yao and Yu Shudie, holding the camera, hurriedly approached the camera and subconsciously pressed the shooting button with their fingers.

The long gray-brown tail flashed past Xu Xishuang's eyes. Xu Xishuang looked at the bold little guy in surprise. However, his turning his head had disturbed the other party. The snowy squirrel was frightened and immediately turned around and ran away. He quickly climbed up the tree next to him and disappeared from people's sight.

Shen Youlian, who had been showing the image of a calm lady, completely abandoned the image and ran to Yu Shudie and Yan Yao in a hurry. Bai Keke followed him. As they ran, they screamed and asked, "Have you taken it? Did you get it?!"

Even Xiang Yao, who was born with a stinky face, showed a nervous and excited expression and ran to the two people with the camera, wondering if they had captured the magical scene just now.

Xu Xishuang was still squatting in place and didn't react. He felt that his eyelashes were a little cold. He blinked slowly, and then saw the tall figure of Yan Yushan in front of him.

Yan Yushan came over, half bent down, and stretched out his hand to him with a smile: "Let's go and see if they have taken a picture."

[I'm so nervous whether I got the picture or not]

[Other people only care about whether they have taken photos of squirrels. Only Yan Yushan still remembers La Xu Xishuang. Is this love?]

[Woo-hoo, the blank expression of the frost baby is so cute]

Xu Xishuang, who squatted on the ground, blinked his eyes again and did not hand it to Yan Yushan. He stood up on his knees.

However, he forgot that his recent health was very poor and his anemia was very serious. Just squatting for a while, he was a little dizzy when he stood up. His eyes were dark, and he unconsciously fell forward. Then he was firmly supported by Yan Yushan's hands and leaned on Yan Yushan's chest.

[? Did Xu Xishuang take the initiative to throw himself into his arms??]

[It's not right... Is the cream anemic? Baby, take care of yourself!

[By the way, it's so safe to have Brother Yan next to him. He seems to be able to catch Xu Xishuang forever]

[Let me see the photos, ah, ah, ah, have you taken it or not!]

[It should not have been filmed. They didn't cheer on the other side. The camera brother quickly moved the camera over.]

Just as the audience felt that Yan Yao and Yu Shudie had not photographed the snow squirrel and were expressing regret on the bullet screen, Shen Youlian suddenly sighed around the people watching the photos in the camera: "It's so beautiful."