"Thank you." Yan Yushan nodded, "Excuse me."

Strong man: "It's okay. I don't think the brother holding the thermos cup is in good health. Don't freeze out. You'd better eat something to cushion your stomach first."

So the three of them got up and returned to the grandmother's house and knocked on the door. The old woman opened the door and saw Xu Xishuang. Before others could speak, she held Xu Xishuang's wrist and said with a smile, "I read the message sent by Er Bungzi. Are you here for dinner? Come in quickly. Oh, your face is frozen white. Do you want to eat canned yellow peach?"

The old lady only had Xu Xishuang in her eyes. She took Xu Xishuang into the door and took out all the New Year's goods she had prepared. She poured a large plate of peanuts and melon seeds and pushed them in front of Xu Xishuang to let him eat at will. Xu Xishuang sat on the sofa with a little embarrassment. It was the first time since he wore the book that someone had been so enthusiastic about him. He straightened his back and answered the grandmother's question obediently.

The first questions are easy to answer, such as age, what do you do, do you have any hobbies, and the following questions are a little difficult to say.

"Not yet... I'm not looking for a partner." Xu Xishuang rubbed the back of his hand on his face, "Grandma, I like boys."

Grandma was stunned for a moment and quickly came to her senses: "It's okay to be a boy. Let me introduce it to you. There is one in our village..."

"Grandma." Yan Yushan suddenly said, "The porridge is going to be burnt."

Hearing that the porridge was about to burn, the old lady immediately got up, walked back to the kitchen in small steps, and temporarily let Xu Xishuang go.

[It's so good. Xu Xishuang, who was caught by grandma to answer the question, is so cute]

[Xu Xishuang came out in front of the people of the whole country and was righteous, and he was submissive to his grandmother]

[Yang Yushan: interrupt the casting of spells and isolate all peach blossoms in Xu Xishuang]

[Yang Yushan is jealous, hey hey]

After eating the hot porridge cooked by grandma, the three of them were much more comfortable. They got up and said goodbye to grandma, then walked back to the ice and found the strong man who had already set up the fishing rod. They sat back in their seats, hung the bait and set up the fishing rod like a strong man.

The strong man looked at the fishing method of the three guests and unexpectedly found that the person who looked the thinnest and weakest was actually the most experienced and professional.

In the morning and when it is cold, the fish will be closer to the bottom of the water, so it is necessary to fish deeper at this time. Because the water flow is gentle in winter, the flow is very slow, and the hook is almost motionless, so it is necessary to mention the fishing line every two or three minutes to let the bait on the hook move and attract the fish.

If it hadn't been years of fishing or learned to chisel ice fishing with experienced masters, ordinary people would not have such experience. The strong man couldn't help but bias his head and asked Xu Xishuang, "Have you ever fished before?"

"...Well, I've seen other people fishing." Xu Xishuang replied vaguely. When he traveled around before traveling through books, he did catch fish with many teachers and chatted with them happily. However, for physical reasons, the original body of the world rarely went out except for acting to make money, and never fished.

What else did the strong man want to ask? Suddenly, he saw Xu Xishuang's fish floating, and his eyes condensed, "There's a fish!"

Xiang Yao next to him was surprised and said, "It's so soon. Who is it..."