Xu Xishuang stood on the edge of this "graveyard". He had already entered the state of Chen Muzhou. He watched coldly watch the people in front of him cry for the dead rich man, and he really couldn't know. He stood there. Even if those people knew that he was the godchild of the rich man, and the rich man's inheritance would be inherited by him, but no one dared to talk to him. They all bypassed him far away and left the cemetery.

The rain is getting heavier and heavier.

The experienced foreign actor who played the rich housekeeper came on the stage. He wore a decent suit, bowed slightly to Xu Xishuang, and blurted out fluent Chinese: "All the inheritance of the master will be inherited by you, and everything is at your disposal."

The camera was very close. Xu Xishuang looked at the camera and slowly hooked a warm smile: "Of course."

He seemed to remember something pleasant. He tilted the handle of the umbrella in his hand slightly, and the raindrops gathered on the umbrella immediately slid down the low side and hit the stone tablet at his feet.

The slanted umbrella covered half of Xu Xishuang's face. The camera could not capture his eyes, and only his exquisite lips and chin could be seen.

In the rain, Xu Xishuang said the last line of the character Chen Muzhou word by word: "Of course I will dominate it to my heart's content."

"Okay, card!" Cheng Tianwen wiped the rainwater on his face, "Get ready to end the work!"

This is the end of the final Easter egg content, leaving infinite reverie for the audience. This is not only the end of the first season, but also the preview of the second season. What Cheng Tian thought is to see how the first season will be after it is broadcast, whether it can be warmed up, and if the response is better, it is ready to shoot the second season.

In the second season, Chen Muzhou and Yan Zheng in the play will officially stage the cat and mouse game. The Special Operations Bureau will have many transnational cooperation to hunt down Chen Muzhou with other countries.

Cheng Tianwen roughly estimated that the cost of the second season is almost three times that of the first season, but with the investment of Yan Yushan, the gold owner, their crew does not need to worry about money. Whether they can start shooting the second season depends on whether the audience likes it or not.

Cheng Tianwen was not very worried about whether the audience liked it or not. He appreciated Xu Xishuang's almost perfect face in the camera. He thought that Xu Xishuang's face alone could definitely attract a large number of fans, not to mention Yan Yushan, a humanoid drainage machine. He was full of confidence in the play and felt that it would be a big explosion.

The rain still didn't mean to stop. The black umbrellas bought by the crew as props are now all useful. Because many people didn't bring umbrellas when they came, basically two or three people squeezed into the same umbrella and ran to the car quickly.

There were a lot of warm babies on the inside of Xu Xishuang's black suit. Now it is getting warm and hot. He didn't feel too cold. He held a black umbrella alone and slowly walked under the awning where Yan Yushan was sitting.

Halfway through, the sound of shoes stepping into the puddle suddenly came to his ear. Xu Xishuang looked up and saw the tall and young foreigners who were out of breath and blocked in front of him.

The other party is standard blonde. Because of the rain, the golden hair is a little wet, and the facial features are superior. If you take a selfie on the ins, there are at least tens of thousands of likes.

He may also be very confident in his appearance. He raised a big smile at Xu Xishuang, lowered his head and forced him into Xu Xishuang's umbrella, looked directly into Xu Xishuang's eyes, and asked him in non-standard Chinese, "Can I have your phone number?"