In the first half of the finale that had been filmed before, the salvage team in the play did not find Chen Muzhou's body. They searched the upstream and downstream of the river, but found nothing.

At that time, the car exploded like that, and most people acquiesced that Chen Muzhou could not survive. Maybe he was blown to pieces like the car, so the salvage team could not find the complete body. But Yan Zheng always had a pimple in his heart. His intuition told him that Chen Muzhou was likely to still be at large.

In the following month, Yan Zheng led the special operations team, according to the instructions of the Special Operations Bureau, to break through the criminal dens laid by Chen Muzhou one by one and caught all the bad people.

The crime rate in the city has dropped a lot, and everything has become calm. Because of his promotion, Yan Zheng became the director of the city's Special Operations Bureau, while the original director Lu Qingyu was transferred to a higher place.

At Lu Qingyu's farewell banquet, which was also Yan Zheng's promotion banquet, Yan Zheng was poured a lot of wine by his colleagues and went to the bathroom drunk. He wanted to wash his face to wake himself up. Inadtentionally, he passed by a man with a hat who couldn't see his face and bumped into each other.

Yan Zheng said sorry to the other party, but found that the other party had lost a book. He subconsciously bent down and picked it up, trying to catch up with the man and return the things to the other party. But when he saw the name of the book in his hand, his blood stood still as if it had frozen.

On the cover of this book, the words "Who is standing behind the door" are printed.

Chen Muzhou's figure standing in the bookstore flashed through his brain. Yan Zheng could never remember it wrong. The book Chen Muzhou was holding at that time was also the same name!

Yan Zheng immediately rushed out to find the man just now, but he had just run a few steps out and fell to the ground unconscious because of his sudden dizziness.

Next, Yan Zheng woke up from the hospital and was told that he was alcoholic. Last night, the surveillance in the hotel was just broken. He couldn't find the man last night. The book called "Who's Standing behind the Door" on the bedside table was just an ordinary book. At the same time, the senior management said that he didn't need to track it down. For the plot, the adult astronomy director will find another time to shoot. Yan Yushan only needs to play the scene where Yan Zheng falls down and faints.

Falling scenes, like crying scenes, are necessary skills for actors. Yan Yushan doesn't know how many injured scenes he has filmed. Such a simple fall is like a common meal for him. He can pass at will, and he doesn't even need to shoot the second one.

But at this time, Yan Yushan's mind recalled what Liang Feng said yesterday. He quickly turned his head to look at Xu Xishuang outside the set, and then turned back, observed the layout in the set, calculated the distance, and waited for Cheng Tianwen to start.

Cheng Tianwen didn't know Yan Yushan's little thought at all: "Start!"

As the camera moved, Yan Yushan rushed out of the bathroom door and rushed to the hall. While running, his footsteps suddenly tilted and he fell forward.

However, he did not fall in the pre-planned position, but slightly shifted the direction, kowtowed on the leg of the prop table, and his forehead was suddenly red and swollen.

Xu Xishuang, who was sitting safely outside the field, stood up and subconsciously ran two steps this way.

The camera was still shooting, and Yan Yushan still closed his eyes, as if he had really fainted.