Xu Xishuang: ...

Xu Xishuang found his mobile phone from his bag and clicked on the tidbits sent by the crew of "Bitter Summer".

The person who cut this video may have been an editor in a love variety show before, cutting out all the interactive clips between him and Chi Siyuan, with sweet background music and pink filters.

The last scene of the video was an intimate scene between him and Chi Siyuan in the play, which was the borrowed kiss in the classroom before parting. Xu Xishuang didn't expect that they would cut this paragraph in, turn off the video, slide down to look at the comment area, and saw a lot of comments such as "I'm killing me".

Yan Yao refuted the following cp comments one by one with her trumpet. She was already red and said angrily, "This is a loan. How can it be really close? cp fans can't talk nonsense!"

With the resistance of attitude and the indignation of her emotions, Yan Yao has completely forgotten that she has completely forgotten that she has not considered the issue of authenticity when cutting the kissing scene for others.

Xu Xishuang looked at the hot search hanging on the tail again and felt that things were still under control. It was normal publicity, so he didn't care much. He put away his mobile phone and got up to shoot the scene he was going to play today.

Yan Yushan changed into another costume. It was the police uniform that Yan Zheng in the play wore when he had just entered the police station. It was dark blue and very upright. When he saw him coming, he raised his eyebrows and smiled.

Xu Xishuang's footsteps paused slightly.

In the play, tonight is a rainy night, and the crew has prepared a sprinkler to start artificial rain.

Considering Xu Xishuang's physical reasons, Cheng Tianwen slightly modified the setting in the play and let Chen Muzhou take a police car to the police station. He didn't get much rain, but his hair was slightly wet. After leaving the police station, Chen Muzhou got wet all over because he was in a hurry and didn't bring an umbrella, and tried to shorten the time for Xu Xishuang to get caught in the rain.

The makeup artist borrowed a small watering can, filled it with pure water, sprayed Xu Xishuang's hair, and watched the tip of his hair start to drip down before he finished. Xu Xishuang shook his hair and continued to shoot.

When reading the script, I didn't feel anything about the play. Now sitting in the dark interrogation room, the closed space puts great pressure on people. Yan Yushan's eyes opposite are burning and have entered the state of Yan Zheng. Xu Xishuang exhaled gently, sighed Chen Muzhou's strong psychology again, and quickly adjusted himself. Let yourself enter the play as soon as possible.

The play was not long. As soon as Xu Xishuang came out of the police station, the sprinkler outside started to rain. Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan passed by. He walked into the rain without looking back. The raindrops fell on his body. He showed Chen Muzhou's smile in the play and raised his hand to push his glasses.

With the "stuck" of the sky, the sprinkler immediately stopped sprinkling water. Xiao Wang, who was next to him, immediately rushed up, wrapped Xu Xishuang's body with a blanket, handed him a cup of hot water, and then took him to sit next to the little sun stove.

The temperature in November is only about ten degrees, and now it's night again, and the scene of getting caught in the rain is simply suffering.

Cheng Tianwen looked through the picture taken by the camera several times and made a gesture to Xu Xishuang, saying that there was no problem. Xu Xishuang and Xiao Wang got up and went to the babysitter's car.