Seeing that Xu Xishuang's expression did not change, Yan Yushan continued to ask, "Can I come every night?"

Xu Xishuang reacted.

That is to say, Yan Yushan means that he comes to his room every night before going to bed to do what he said can promote the relationship between father and son.

As soon as Xu Xishuang opened her lips, she heard Yan Yushan step back and say, "Three times a week, okay?"

Xu Xishuang's newly opened lips closed again. He squeezed his mouth and said, "Hmm."

After all, this child is also Yan Yushan's. Yan Yushan wants to interact with the fetus, only three times a week. Therefore, he should not drive people away.

Moreover... If he has never been defeated after giving birth to a child, he will still die, then let them cultivate feelings now, and it is also convenient for Yan Yushan to take care of the child in the future.

Hearing Xu Xishuang's answer, Yan Yushan quietly clenched his fist and suppressed his excitement. He got up and said goodbye to Xu Xishuang for a while. He went back to his room and couldn't help doing two sets of reinforcement exercises.

After taking a shower, Yan Yushan took the script and sat on the sofa in the room, watching absent-mindedly.

I don't know how long it took. Yan Yushan's mobile phone at hand made a vibration. He immediately picked up the mobile phone to unlock it and saw the message from Xu Xishuang.

Xu Xishuang: "I'm going to bed."

Yan Yushan threw away the script in his hand, got up and pushed the door open, took a deep breath, and then knocked on the door of Xu Xishuang opposite.

After a soft sound, Xu Xishuang opened the door, looked at Yan Yushan standing outside the door, and turned back.

Yan Yushan followed in, brought him to the door, and sat next to Xu Xishuang nervously.

The weather at the end of October had turned cold. Xu Xishuang was wearing dark blue long-sleeved loose pajamas, and his black hair hung down softly. Half of his face was stuck in the pillow and he said to Yan Yushan in a muffled voice, "Hurry up."

Yan Yushan pulled the quilt for Xu Xishuang, looked at Xu Xishuang's abdomen, and said gently, "Is the baby happy today?"

Xu Xishuang's ears were numb.

Even knowing that Yan Yushan's "baby" was not calling him, Xu Xishuang still froze. The feeling of numbness spread from his ears to his toes. He couldn't help moving and buried his face deeper in the pillow, so that Yan Yushan could not see his expression clearly.

Xu Xishuang never knew that Yan Yushan's words could be so much. He was scalded by a baby's face. He thought that the time should be almost up. Just as he was about to ask Yan Yushan to go back, he heard Yan Yushan begin to tell a story: "In the past, there was a hibernating bear..."

Xu Xishuang breathed a sigh of relief, quietly turned his face, and saw Yan Yushan sitting on the edge of his bed. Yan Yushan held his mobile phone and looked gentle. He was telling the educational fairy tale he had picked in the afternoon.

When Yan Yushan told the story, his speed was slower than usual. Xu Xishuang listened and had a fight with his eyelids, and finally closed his eyes.

"...Finally, the little bear shared his honey with his good friends, and everyone was very happy." Yan Yushan finished the story, "Well, Dr. Xu talked about stretch marks. He said that your skin is very elastic and it's okay not to apply it, but I still asked him to send a bottle of pregnancy oil..."