Xu Xishuang:?

Why do people always think that Yan Yushan will hit him?

Xu Xishuang replied to Xiao Wang: "No, really not."

After replying to the message, Xu Xishuang couldn't help turning his head and looking at Yan Yushan. Yan Yushan's face was not as ugly as before. He was typing on the keyboard of his mobile phone with a serious face. He didn't know who he was sending the message with. He should be chatting about work.

When Yan Yushan got angry, he was indeed a little scary, mainly because his momentum was scary. He was the kind of perfect figure without fitness. He never played as a stand-in in martial arts dramas. He stood out among a group of male stars like white chickens, and stayed at the top of the general attack list in the entertainment industry all year round.

Xu Xishuang can understand why Yan Yushan is described as the "big devil" in the book, because Yan Yushan's style of action and human behavior are incompatible with the entertainment industry like the big dyeing tank. He has broken the default unspoken rules of the entertainment industry many times and talked about everything he saw on the surface, while others took him. There is no way to walk around him as much as possible.

When reading the original novel, Xu Xishuang was full of good feelings for the role of Yan Yushan, and the driving force that supported him to read the whole novel was Yan Yushan.

However, the good impression of paper people cannot be sum up with the good impression of real people, especially when Yan Yushan already has an official match.

Xu Xishuang's eyes rested on Yan Yushan's side face. He stared unconsciously for a long time. Yan Yushan's typing fingers paused and turned his head to ask Xu Xishuang, "What's wrong?"

Xu Xishuang came to his senses and said to Yan Yushan, "I'm really my problem to participate in the program recording without telling you. I'm sorry. But I don't want to give up my job because of pregnancy. I hope you can understand.

"We didn't discuss it like this at the beginning." Yan Yushan had a headache. "It was agreed that I would find resources for you to make your work as easy as possible and not to be hurt, but you..."

Xu Xishuang followed Yan Yushan's line of sight and saw a little blood on his beige sweatshirt. He covered his ear and blocked the blood with his hand and said to Yan Yushan, "Well, I will show you the work I received from my agent and discuss which one to choose so that you know where I went in advance, okay? ? "

Yan Yushan was silent for a while, and then nodded, "Hmm."

Neither side wanted to quarrel, and the matter was temporarily exposed. Seeing that Yan Yushan was still not very happy, Xu Xishuang decided to take the initiative to explain Tang Min to Yan Yushan.

Of course, it is impossible for Xu Xishuang to tell Yan Yushan that he came through the book and knew the bad things that Tang Min did in the original plot. He did not use "I have a friend" as an excuse, because the original body had no friends at all. As soon as he checked, he knew that he had a friend out of nothing.

So Xu Xishuang chose to say this: "When I swiped my microblog with my account, I saw a netizen's microblog. Her microblog content was a little negative, and it seemed that her mental state was not very good. I took the initiative to contact the other party, and then learned that she was one of the victims of Tang Min's incident."

"After I confirmed that this matter was true, I helped her collect evidence and file the case." Xu Xishuang said to Yan Yushan, "I didn't do this on impulse. I'm well prepared. I spit blood... Spitting blood is really beyond my control."