"It's human to exaggerate words?"

Xu Xishuang blinked his eyes: "Then when you sleep with underage fans, you exaggerate that you have emotional deficiency, need to sleep with the other party to be cured, give the other party medicine, and promise the other party to make the relationship public every once in a while. Is this also human right?"

After Xu Xishuang finished speaking, the whole recording studio fell into silence again.

Everyone who reacted:!!!

Yan Yao covered her mouth excitedly. Bai Ke's eyes were wide open, and her eyes were full of words "Ah, can this be said?" The director of the recording program grabbed her little hair left. The staff all looked like they had eaten a big melon. Yan Yushan was also stunned for a moment, but soon returned to his normal expression.

When Tang Min said the word "sleeping powder" to Xu Xishuang, his face changed greatly and he almost jumped up from the sofa. He forcibly resisted his impulse to get up and said to Xu Xishuang, "Senior, I respect you as a senior because you entered the circle earlier than me, but this does not mean that you are qualified to slander me."

"Ah, is it?" Xu Xishuang's voice was faint, "Is it really slander?"

Tang Min stalked his neck and forced himself and Xu Xishuang to look at each other calmly. He couldn't lose momentum and couldn't show his guilty heart. He replied in a low voice, "It's slander!"

However, his nails have been deeply pinched in his heart. He began to think about who among the fans he has slept with will betray him, and who has something to do with Xu Xishuang. Why did Xu Xishuang know about this matter and dare to say it in the program? Isn't Xu Xishuang afraid?!

There is also someone behind him! Did Xu Xishuang think he didn't dare to touch him? If something really happens to Xu Xishuang, will Yan Yushan still help Xu Xishuang?

The program can't be recorded. Fortunately, the duration of the program has been enough, and the material is also available. If you insert a few more advertisements in it, you can get a video. The director and staff dare not continue to stay and listen to gossip. Although they need some drama (dramatic plot) to record the program to attract the audience, they don't want to This is really drama! Who dares to eat this melon? Who dares to broadcast this??

In order to avoid starting a fire, the director quickly stopped recording, and then hurriedly got up and told several star guests that the program had been recorded and everyone could finish work and leave.

The director prayed crazily in his heart, hoping that they would leave as soon as possible. Don't continue to expose any big news, quarrel or fight at the scene, otherwise it will not end well.

Hearing the director's voice, Bai Keke and Yan Yao got up inexhaustible and quietly looked at Xu Xishuang, hoping that Xu Xishuang could say more words.

In fact, Xu Xishuang did not intend to tear up Tang Min in public. He planned to stop Tang Min after the festival catalogue was over, warned the other party not to do such a thing again, and then put the other party into the game with sufficient evidence, just treat it as a good thing, but who let Tang Min scolded him first, dug a hole for him and let him jump, there was nothing we can do, courtesy to Come on, Xu Xishuang can only give Tang Min a gift bag of melon field first.

Xu Xishuang has never been soft-hearted. Once he decides what to do, he will do it firmly.

Thanks to his superior memory, before coming to this program, he contacted the other party according to the name of the victim netizens given in the book, and patiently persuaded the other party to collect evidence. Their preparations have been done. The victim can go to the police station to file a case within today.

Besides, Xu Xishuang thought about the setting in the original book. Anyway, he will die. If he doesn't die, after he gives birth to a child six months later, he will withdraw from the entertainment industry and continue to be free. He is not afraid that Tang Min will rob his resources or blackmail him. He doesn't care at all. He came to this program to make trouble, just to send Tang Min away. Enter the iron prison of justice.

Tang Min's face turned red and white for a while, and he didn't know whether it was because he was angry or scared.

After defusing, Xu Xishuang was physically and mentally comfortable, and he felt a little hot-blooded, his chest was warm, and his head was a little dizzy.

Xu Xishuang didn't care. He waved to Xiao Wang and signaled that he was leaving with him now. As soon as he took a step forward with a smile, he felt a warm current in his throat.

This familiar feeling made Xu Xishuang's smile freeze in an instant. He couldn't help opening his lips, bent down to the coffee table in front of the sofa, and spit out a mouthful of blood.

Everyone:!!!

Xu Xishuang: ...

This is different from the spitting blood in the film and television drama. The real blood is far more powerful than the impact of the blood bag. The director and staff have all been dumbfounded. Bai Keke and Yan Yao looked at Xu Xishuang in amazed, and the pupil earthquake.

After spitting blood, Xu Xishuang's face turned white for a degree. His skin, which was already like snow, became extremely pale, and there were also a little red marks on his beige sweatshirt. His whole body looked shaky, as if he was going to melt off like snow the next second.

Tang Min was shocked. His hands trembled slightly. He had heard that Xu Xishuang's health was not good, but he didn't expect that Xu Xishuang's health would be so bad. However, after saying a few words to himself, Xu Xishuang actually vomited blood! What kind of physique is this? Touching porcelain?

Xu Xishuang won't die here, will he? Didn't he really become a murderer?!

He opened his mouth, but someone screamed before him. The stunned people in the recording studio woke up like a dream and rushed up to care about Xu Xishuang's situation.

Xu Xishuang, who was on the sofa, took the tissue from Yan Yushan's hand and wiped off the blood stains on the corners of his mouth. He was scared by the tip and shook his hand. He looked up at Yan Yushan and said, "Thank you..."

He didn't finish his words, because Xu Xishuang suddenly found that Yan Yushan's face was very ugly.

It was the first time that Xu Xishuang saw Yan Yushan's expression. He was stunned for a moment and shrank his fingers with a little guilty. He was about to explain the ins and outs of the matter to Yan Yushan and told Yan Yushan that he did not do this on impulse. He already had a complete plan. In addition to vomiting blood, everything else was in his palm. Under control.

But before he could say a word, he was wrapped around his shoulder by Yan Yushan's long arms, half of his body was buried in Yan Yushan's arms, half held by Yan Yushan and walked forward, avoiding the crowd, and quickly walked out of the recording studio.

Half of Xu Xishuang's face was buried in Yan Yushan's chest. He heard Yan Yushan's powerful and rapid heartbeat, and he always felt that his heartbeat seemed to have accelerated a little.

Xiao Wang held the box in one hand and Yan Yushan's rivet coat in the other. He hummed after them and soon left the long corridor.

In the recording studio, Tang Min stood in a daze. He recalled Yan Yushan's expression before leaving. There was a sense of panic that had been stared by the hungry wolf and was about to be smashed to pieces, and his whole body was cold.