Later, he was found by Yan Yushan to find his trumpet, and it was made public. From then on, Tang Min became everyone shouting and left the entertainment industry in a embarrassment.

In order not to hurt his eyes, Xu Xishuang chose not to look at the scene with Tang Min. He casually looked at a few clips, and then switched the interface. He found that he had followed with his small account before. The person who hit the wrong official CP, called [I can be single, but my CP must do it for three days and three nights], posted a new microblog.

Since Xu Xishuang followed this person, he found that this person would post some candy videos every two or three days, or edited videos of La Langxiang. The good-looking male stars in the entertainment industry were basically cut by her, but she had not cut Chi Siyuan and Yan Yushan. Instead, Xu Xishuang often saw himself and other men. Among the stars's clips, Yan Yushan and him are the most.

Xu Xishuang did not understand this.

However, the netizen's video editing is quite interesting. This time, it was his CP with Yan Yushan's video editing. Xu Xishuang hesitated for a moment and clicked on it.

The material of the video is very new. It is the tidbits sent by the crew of "Bitter Summer" not long, but he is the only one in the video who is wearing makeup, and Chi Siyuan was cut off. Xu Xishuang looked at it for a few more seconds, and then found that there were suddenly more hands in the camera. He was holding a soft brush on his hands and painting on the back of his neck.

Xu Xishuang was silent for two seconds. He went back to watch the video released by the official WeChat account of the crew of "Bitter Summer". After watching it carefully, he found that the only ones in the video were him and Chi Siyuan. Yan Yushan's hands only appeared for more than ten seconds.

So are the eyes of these netizens all microscopes? Or a human identity recognition camera? With just one pair of hands, they can even see that this is Yan Yushan's??

Xu Xishuang expressed his great admiration. He was about to turn off the video and take a look at the comments below. The picture in the video suddenly turned around.

The person who cut the video deliberately enlarged Yan Yushan's hands, highlighted Yan Yushan's slender fingers, and then the picture turned around and picked up Yan Yushan's hands exposed in other film and television works. He deliberately picked out some scenes of Yan Yushan touching things, such as touching rose petals, such as touching paper towels.

There was nothing to look at these scenes alone, but the person who cut the video deliberately matched it with the lingering background music, and the amplified gasp of Yan Yushan from nowhere, and the picture suddenly became wrong.

Xu Xishuang: ...

He opened the comment area in silence, and sure enough, he saw a large area of [pants flying], [ah, is this what I can see], [listening to this sound, they have done more than eight times tonight], [flower heart... hey hey... touching my wife's flower heart...] and other colored comments.

[I can be single, but my CP must do it for three days and three nights] The blogger asked the soul: [In the case of a professional makeup artist, why does our director Yan have to draw the back neck of Xu Xishuang alone?]

Others answered one after another: [Because of love!], [Because of possessiveness!], [Because only he can touch the back of his wife's neck, and no one else can do it!]

Xu Xishuang admires the brain-making ability of contemporary netizens very much, but he can't tell them directly that Yan Yushan helped him draw the wound on the back of his neck because he left traces of Yan Yushan's bite on the back of his neck and could not be seen by others.

...Isn't that even more wrong!!

Xu Xishuang suddenly put his mobile phone against the pillow, closed his eyes, and forced himself to fall asleep.

The next morning, Xu Xishuang got up late, and the rest of the crew almost left. Yan Yushan also left early because he had to catch up with the event. Xu Xishuang slowly walked out of the room and caught his flight.

Yan Yushan had found a house for him and gave him the key. After Xu Xishuang got off the plane, he went straight to the address given by Yan Yushan with Xiao Wang.

The rich Yan Yushan directly gave him a villa. Although Xu Xishuang also had a villa in his home before he wore the book, and there was more than one, Xu Xishuang couldn't help but be excited when he saw such a beautiful big house after staying in a hotel for two months.

The house has been cleaned up. Xu Xishuang picked up a room on the second floor, put down his luggage, and sent a message to Yan Yushan, saying that he had arrived. Then he went downstairs and looked at Xiao Wang, who was busy in the kitchen. He casually took an apple from the refrigerator, sat on the sofa eating apples, and watched the recent heat. TV series broadcast.

This TV series is a work shot by Yan Yushan before. It is a costume drama. Although Yan Yushan is the leading role, he has no emotional line. He plays a young general with a deep hatred of blood. In order to clear the charges of his father who was charged with the enemy, he united with the fourth princes and one party in the court to fight against the prince. .

Yan Yushan's ancient costume, on the contrary, highlights the superiority of his bones, and is another character that makes Yan fans ecstatic. The evaluation of this play is also quite high on the Internet. There is no plot of forced wisdom. The struggle for power is very thrilling and linked.

Xu Xishuang was fascinated for a moment. It was not until the end of this episode that the TV began to broadcast commercials that he came to his senses, continued to nibble on the remaining apples in his hand, and swiped Weibo.

Big data accurately pushed the microblog related to this play for him. The blogger is a fan of Yan Yushan. He counted the films and televisions he has played since Yan Yushan's debut, and found that there are few emotional lines in Yan Yushan's works. Even if there are, it is relatively obscure, and Yan Yushan has not filmed a kiss so far. Secret drama.

Xu Xishuang commented silently in his heart. No wonder he was a virgin.

Xu Xishuang was brushing his mobile phone when he suddenly heard a roar, much like the sound of a high-profile sports car engine. So he went to the window and looked out. He saw a familiar man with sunglasses coming down from a fancy car and towards the house.

Jiang Yangze took off his sunglasses and shouted at the people in the house, "Brother Yan! Brother! Yan Yushan!"

"Yang Yushan is not here." Xu Xishuang opened the window and said to Jiang Yangze, who had already walked out on the lawn.

Xu Xishuang has recognized that this person is Yan Yushan's friend. The person who appeared with Yan Yushan in the hospital that morning, the divine assist in the book, Jiang Yangze.

With a click, the sunglasses in Jiang Yangze's hand fell to the ground.

He opened his mouth wide and pointed to Xu Xishuang, and his voice trembled a little: "You... aren't you that, Xu Xishuang?"

"Yes, I am." Xu Xishuang was a little puzzled. Jiang Yangze was not so shocked when he first saw him.

"Did you and Brother Yan get together so soon?" Jiang Yangze asked loudly in disbelief, "Have you cohabited so soon?"

Xu Xishuang quickly denied: "No, no, you think too much."

What did Xu Xishuang think of from Jiang Yangze's performance? He asked Jiang Yangze, "Does Yan Yushan often live in this house?"

Isn't the house Yan Yushan gave him idle?

"That's right." Jiang Yangze nodded crazily, "Brother Yan likes this house very much. This house was bought by Brother Yan with the first salary he got after entering the entertainment industry, which is of great significance."