○ THE ENGAGEMENT SETUP ○

Abhimaan came by at 5 pm all ready and was eagerly waiting for his future fiancé.

Lavina was called by the priest for the prayer and rings exchange

Lavina was called by the priest for the prayer and rings exchange. She came with Samaira, Riya & Shreya by her side.
Abhimaan was mesmerized looking at her and Lavina was blushing as she was getting these envious and admiring continuous stares.
She came and sat down next to Abhimaan and he held her hand. She smiled at him and lip synced 'hot' at him while he whispered in her ear 'so gorgeous' and kissed her forehead secretly otherwise his cousins would come teasing them.

The ceremony started and they first did the prayer which was instructed by the priest as an agreement of both families for the wedding and seeking for God's blessings on the rings as they will symbolize that they are each other's. [also known as 'Roka ceremony']

Then it was the time for exchanging rings.
Pihu bought the rings in a cute decorated tray and offered it to them. Abhimaan bent down in front of her and kissed her cheek.

Abhimaan : Thank you Angel.

(he took the ring which he was supposed to make Lavina wear. While Lavina kissed her other cheek and took the ring saying 'thank you baby'.
Pihu happily went and stood with her mother as she got the attention she wanted and also the kisses.
While the couple held the rings and looked at each other with pure admiration and love. Then as the families and priest said, they exchanged rings. First Lavina made him wear the elegant diamond filled wedding band, then Abhimaan made her wear the beautiful Princess cut diamond studded wedding ring.

 First Lavina made him wear the elegant diamond filled wedding band, then Abhimaan made her wear the beautiful Princess cut diamond studded wedding ring

○ THE WEDDING RINGS ○

The families hooted and the DJ played songs at which the all the people started dancing crazily especially cousins & Pihu who didn't know what song was playing or what step to do, she just wanted to shake her whole body and copied whatever Shreya & Riya did. Atleast tried to.

Grandfather of Abhimaan (avinaash) was sitting with his wife (Gayatri) and was almost gonna stand up to dance when she said.

Gayatri : Dont even think about it, you will break your bones, Old man.
(He was offended to no extent.)
Avinaash : Excuse me young lady (she rose her eyebrows at that) Am not an old man. I can pick you up and dance happily without stumbling so dont challenge me.
Gayatri : Shut up! You just had a back pain last night.
Avinaash : That was from traveling okay (pout)

(He got up fake angrily and went to the DJ and asked him to play the song 'Aye meri zohara jabeen'.
He then came to Gayatri and pulled her hand to make her stand and said)

Avinaash : Now I will show you who your young husband is!

He then twirled her and pulled her close to himself as the song started. As the family members stopped listening to the comparatively slow song, they looked at grandparents.
All of the them hooted as they saw Gayatri's blushing face and they circled the couple while Lavina & Abhimaan also stood around them and all of them were clapping according to the beat.

○Aye meri zohara jabeen (english subtitles)○

Avinaash made her dance with him and lip synced it as if singing it for her. She was embarrassed by all the attention she was getting from her grandson's in-laws and her daughter-in-laws too were teasing them.

She glared at Avinaash and then went away from there and sat down on her seat and Avinaash danced in front of her. As the song ended, he also sat beside her and said, "now tell me what were you saying? Did I break my bones?"
Gayatri : You embarrassed me infront of everyone. You are so shameless. There were everybody from Abhimaan's in-laws too. (glare)
Avinaash : They now know how much I love my wife (smirk) But tell me did you like it? (teasing)
Gayatri : Hmm.. you looked good
Avinaash (frown) : Only good? no hot? handsome? sexy? I complimented you saying you are looking so beautiful and sexy today and you are telling me this!!
Gayatri : So what? I know am beautiful but you are old so no more hot & handsome.(shrug)
Avinaash : You are so bad (look away)

Their banter keeps on going like everyday while everybody else also did some dance and enjoyed till it was time for the dinner.

All of them sat down together at one long dining table especially organized for the families.
Abhimaan and Lavina were sitting in the middle where only one set of utensils was kept indicating they have to eat in one plate.
Lavina blushed seeing this and Abhimaan was happily getting served different dishes in his plate as he was really hungry and wanted to feed his fiancé too.

He fed the first bite to Lavina for which cousins teased her and shot a video of the loving gesture.
She ate it and looked at him who said through his eyes to feed him too. She shook her head to tease him and was going to eat her second bite from her hand when he held her wrist in his hand and ate the food from her hands.
After gulping down, he looked at her teasingly.
Abhimaan : If you were a little faster and had eaten it, I would have kissed you to get the food from you.

Lavina's eyes widened at that and she blushed profusely while looking here & there to see if anyone heard that. She later on glared at him while he was busy in eating.

After eating, all of them bid goodbyes for 1 day..As they have 7th October all day for practicing for sangeet or resting only. And from 8th October the wedding functions will start.

Finally he is my fiancé, I love him. Godd He looked so good in ethnic wear...ughh I will confess soon...
Yesssss.. She is my fiancé now. She is so precious and beautiful .. I love her... I will confess soon...

Our couple is deeply in the sand of love for each other and have finally realized too.

By the way.. you are all invited for the grand wedding of the future KING of Rajasthan [ABHIMAAN SINGH SHEKHAWAT] and the princess of Jodhpur who will also be the future QUEEN [LAVINA SINGH RATHORE]..

Hey guyssss...here is your next episode..
Hope you all like it..
Vote. Comment. Share.
Tell me what you think??
Till next one..
BYE BYEE LOVESSSSS..LOVE YOU PPL <33