pass time pt.2 (hanni x fem reader)

after that day, y/n and hanni never really talked. all they did was walk past each other in class and acknowledge each other's presence.

they secretly met up on the days with y/n's most dreaded class, and made out. y/n loved the secret make outs. it added a thrill to her school life.

one day,  y/n sat in class, resting her head on her hand. it was the class she dreaded, and the one she skipped the last time.

she wanted to skip it but it got too frequent and the teacher got suspicious. y/n sighed as she leaned back on her chair.

then, she felt a palm on her back. the hand slowly traced her back. she then turned to her right to see hanni sitting next to her.

"hanni? what are you doing here?"

"you weren't at where we were supposed to meet, so I came to find you."

"but you hate this class."

"so do you," hanni said teasingly, her hand sliding to y/n's thigh.

"hanni, behave. we are in class."

"since when were we good students? maybe only you, but me? not really. I like to rebel," hanni said in a low tone, her hand sliding higher up y/n's thigh.

y/n's breathing got more rapid, her cheeks flushing as hanni's hands got higher, and higher.

"hanni..."

"no one will know. they are not paying attention to us... as long as you don't make a sound," hanni grinned teasingly as her hand touched under y/n's skirt.

"I don't know..." y/n moaned out softly as hanni's fingers traced circles on her thigh.

"you hate this class, I hate this class, so why not have some fun? it makes time travel faster too."

y/n no longer protested as hanni rubbed her inner thigh. she let out a soft gasp of pleasure, unable to contain her excitement anymore.

hanni noticed this and started rubbing her inner thigh faster, making y/n have a hard time controlling her voice.

y/n's body trembled with desire as Hanni's fingers traced circles on her inner thigh, the sensation sending shivers down her spine.

for a few blissful moments, y/n surrendered to the passion that burned between them, lost in the moment and the fiery desire that consumed her.

the sensation of hanni's touch on her skin was like fire, igniting a fierce passion within her that she couldn't contain.

and as the class continued around them, y/n knew that they were taking a risk, but the thrill of the forbidden was too much to resist.

Chaevillewre