paris (hyein x fem reader)

hyein and y/n had a long day at school. so, hyein invited y/n over to her house to spend some time together.

"hyein, can i borrow some of your clothes? the uniform is so uncomfortable."

y/n said as she walked into hyein's room, letting out a sigh of relief as she took off her jacket.

"of course, you can," hyein said, smiling at y/n. "i have some comfy clothes you can wear."

y/n smiled back, feeling grateful for hyein's kindness. she rummaged through hyein's closet and found a pair of soft sweatpants and a cozy hoodie.

"thanks so much," y/n said, slipping into the clothes. "this is so much better than my uniform."

hyein chuckled. "i know the feeling," she said. "so, what do you want to do now?"

y/n shrugged. "i don't know. i just want to relax and spend some time with you."

hyein nodded, understanding. "how about we watch a movie?" she suggested. "i have some popcorn too."

y/n's eyes lit up. "that sounds perfect," she said, following hyein to the living room.

they settled on the couch, with hyein's arm around y/n's shoulders. they started the movie, and as it played, y/n found herself drifting off to sleep.

she woke up a little while later, feeling hyein's fingers running through her hair. she looked up at hyein, who was smiling down at her.

"you fell asleep," hyein said, her voice gentle.

y/n nodded, feeling a little embarrassed. "sorry," she said.

hyein shook her head. "don't be. you looked so peaceful," she said, placing a soft kiss on y/n's forehead.

y/n smiled, feeling her heart swell with love for hyein. she snuggled closer to hyein, feeling her warmth against her.

y/n pulled hyein close and placed a quick peck on her lips.

hyein smiled, feeling a rush of warmth in her chest. she leaned in and gave y/n a gentle kiss in return.

they pulled away, smiling at each other. they continued to watch the movie, stealing small pecks every now and then, enjoying each other's company.

as the night wore on, they found themselves talking about what their future will be like.

"you know, i would love to visit paris with you when we grow up, and have a romantic date with you."

hyein's heart skipped a beat at y/n's words. she couldn't help but smile at the thought of exploring paris with y/n.

"i would love that," hyein said, her voice filled with excitement. "we could see the eiffel tower and have a picnic by the seine."

y/n smiled, feeling a sense of happiness at the thought of traveling with hyein. "and we could try all the amazing food and pastries," she added, her eyes sparkling.

hyein chuckled. "yes, we definitely have to try all the croissants and macarons," she said, leaning in to give y/n a small kiss on the cheek.

y/n blushed, feeling grateful for hyein's love and affection. she leaned into hyein's embrace, feeling safe and loved.

as they continued to talk and dream about their future travels, they stole small kisses and nose boops, enjoying each other's company.

AnnaMyoui