slumber (haerin x fem reader)

haerin and y/n were getting ready for bed after a long day. they had been dating for a few months now and were getting more and more comfortable with each other.

as they climbed into bed, both feeling tired, haerin wrapped her arm around y/n and pulled her close. y/n snuggled into haerin's embrace, feeling content and safe.

"you're so warm," y/n murmured, feeling herself becoming more and more sleepy.

haerin chuckled softly. "i'll keep you warm all night," she promised, placing a soft kiss on y/n's forehead.

"goodnight, my love," y/n whispered, feeling herself drifting off to sleep.

"goodnight," haerin whispered back, feeling herself becoming more and more drowsy.

as they lay there, haerin started to doze off, but suddenly she felt y/n stir beside her. she opened her eyes slightly and watched as y/n leaned in and pressed her lips against haerin's, kissing her softly.

haerin was surprised but responded to the kiss, her hand sliding up y/n's back as they kissed. y/n's lips were soft and warm against hers, and haerin felt a sense of longing wash over her.

as they kissed, haerin's mind became foggy with sleepiness, but she didn't want to stop kissing y/n. she continued to kiss her, her movements becoming more confident and eager.

finally, they pulled away from each other, gasping for breath. y/n looked at haerin, her eyes filled with desire.

"I'm sorry," y/n said softly. "I just really wanted to kiss you."

haerin smiled, feeling grateful for y/n's honesty. "it's okay," she replied, leaning in for another kiss.

as they kissed, both feeling sleepy and drowsy, they knew that they were exactly where they were meant to be. they snuggled up to each other, feeling content and at peace. and as they drifted off to sleep, they both knew that they were in love.