cheater (hanni x fem reader x haerin)

y/n kissed down hanni's jaw, sliding her hand under her outfit. hanni pulled her closer by the neck and dug her nails into y/n's skin from the pleasure.

y/n and hanni were gucci ambassadors and had traveled to milan together for fashion week.

they met again in the hotel after their schedules and things got heated.

"should we be doing this?" hanni whispered to y/n as y/n kissed her neck.

"she won't know," y/n answered and hanni pulled her up to kiss her. they shared a passionate kiss as y/n slowly moved her hand to undress hanni.

"are you sure?" hanni asked, caressing y/n's cheeks.

"it's ok, hanni... she won't know if she doesn't see us," y/n reassured hanni. they continued to kiss and explore each other's bodies, their hands roaming freely.

as they made love, they whispered sweet nothings to each other and shared intimate moments.

but as the night turned into morning, they quickly dressed up and left the hotel separately, trying to avoid any suspicion. even though they were physically apart, their thoughts and feelings were still intertwined.

a few days later, they arrived back in korea. hanni went straight to the dorm and y/n went back to hers.

it was not long till y/n arrived at newjeans dorm.

"hi, baby!" haerin greeted y/n, running to hug her. she missed y/n while she was away.

"hi," y/n said briefly.

y/n glanced up and saw hanni looking at her cutely. she smiled at her, happy to see her again.

the other members all got out to greet y/n, breaking the moment between hanni and y/n.

they all got snacks ready and invited y/n for a movie night. haerin leaned on her girlfriend's shoulder as they watched the movie, intertwining their hands.

hanni was distracted by this and couldn't focus on the movie. she kept glancing at them but was helpless.

y/n noticed and placed her hand on hanni's thigh. hanni's lips twitched into a small smile as she placed her hand on y/n's, locking their fingers.

y/n and hanni kept looking at each other and haerin thought it was weird.

"y/n, what did you do in milan?" haerin asked y/n softly.

"me? I ate a lot and explored the place a bit," y/n answered and planted a kiss on haerin's cheek.

when the movie ended, the members all fell asleep. haerin had her head on y/n's lap. y/n moved quietly and slowly, trying not to wake her up.

when she got free from haerin, she slowly made her way to hanni's room. she smirked as she noticed hanni changing. "you look good."

hanni smiled back and made her way towards y/n.

they pulled each other close and started making out. their clothes were soon thrown on the ground.

on the outside, haerin woke up, wondering where was y/n.

as y/n and hanni's passion intensified, haerin jolted up at the sound, wondering what was going on.

she quietly tiptoed towards the room and listened as their moans and sighs echoed through the dorm.

"... fuck... oh fuck, y/n..." haerin heard hanni moan through the door. they were completely unaware of haerin's presence.

haerin's heart was pounding in her chest as she tried to process what she was hearing. tears welled up in her eyes as she realized that her girlfriend was with someone else.

she tried to muffle her sobs so as not to wake the others. she stood outside of hanni's room for a moment, her hand hovering over the doorknob.

part of her wanted to burst in and demand an explanation, but she knew that it wouldn't change anything.

instead, she silently made her way back to the couch and curled up into a ball, trying to make herself as small as possible. she couldn't bear to hear any more of y/n and hanni's lovemaking, so she pulled a pillow over her head and cried silently into it.

the night seemed to stretch on forever as haerin lay there, listening to the sounds of y/n and hanni's passion.

she laid there, sobbing, not knowing what to do. she didn't know what would happen between her and y/n if she confronted her.

she sighed and closed her eyes trying to get some rest, knowing that the next day would bring a lot of difficult conversations.