wild (newjeans x fem reader)

it was a usual saturday afternoon when y/n found herself surrounded by her girlfriends. they were all lounging on her bed, chatting and giggling as they scrolled through social media.

y/n was wearing her usual oversized sweater and glasses, with her hair pulled back into a messy bun. she felt comfortable around them and was happy to be spending the day with her girlfriends.

suddenly, minji spoke up, "y/n, you know what? you're actually really hot."

y/n blushed, "what are you talking about?"

hanni chimed in, "yeah, seriously. you have these cute dimples and your eyes are so pretty behind those glasses."

danielle added, "and you have a really nice body too, you just hide it under all those baggy clothes."

haerin nodded in agreement, "I know, right? We should totally do a photoshoot with y/n as our model."

hyein grinned, "I'm totally down for that. y/n, you're going to be our next top model."

y/n was taken aback. she had always considered herself a bit of a nerd and never thought of herself as someone who could be considered "hot".

but hearing her girlfriends talk about her in this way made her feel confident and appreciated.

she remained seated and her girlfriends slowly approached her.

"what are you doing?"

"we would like to see what's under your clothes..." minji smirked as she approached y/n, kissing her.

minji moaned softly as y/n ran her hands over her body, exploring every curve and crevice. y/n couldn't get enough of her, and it seemed like minji felt the same way. they both wanted more, and they both knew it.

"I never knew you were such a wild one," minji said, running her fingers through y/n's hair.

the other girls joined in, kissing and caressing y/n's body.

"you're so hot, y/n," hanni said as she kissed down her neck while danielle kissed y/n on the lips

minji was rubbing y/n's back as she kissed down her neck with hanni.

hyein pulled off y/n's glasses, showering her face with kisses and nose boops. haerin was biting down on her collarbone.

"y/n... you know you're too hot to resist," minji said.

"being a nerd was all just a cover up for how sexy you are," hanni said as she gently sucked on y/n's neck.

y/n let out a soft moan as the girls continued to kiss and touch her body, their hands exploring every inch of her skin. y/n had never felt so desirable before, and it was a heady feeling.

as the girls continued to kiss and touch her, y/n's mind was racing with excitement. she never thought she could feel so desired and wanted. they way they were exploring her body, it was like they couldn't get enough of her.

she let out a soft gasp as haerin kissed her way down her chest, her hands trailing down y/n's stomach. danielle was nibbling on her earlobe while hyein sucked on her bottom lip. minji's hands were roaming over her back, tracing the curves of her body.

y/n felt like she was on fire, her body tingling with pleasure. she couldn't believe this was happening, that she was experiencing such intense pleasure with her girlfriends. it was like a dream come true.

as they continued to touch and kiss her, y/n surrendered to the pleasure, letting herself be carried away by the intense sensations.

"I love when you're wild... it makes you look so hot."

AnnaMyoui