guilt pt.2 (haerin x fem reader)

haerin sat by y/n's bed for days, even months. she would sit there for hours, not eating or sleeping, and just watch y/n.

one day, as she sat by y/n, she felt y/n's finger twitch. she sat up straight and watched as y/n slowly opened her eyes.

"ugh... where am I..."

"y/n!" haerin rushed towards y/n and examined her. y/n stared at her, confused. haerin was overjoyed. she immediately went to call the doctor.

"who are you?" haerin's heart sank as y/n asked while they waited for the doctor.

"what do you mean? I'm haerin... your girlfriend."

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"... y/n..."

"get away! you are a stranger! stop lying!"

Haerin could feel her heart breaking as y/n pushed her away, rejecting the love that they had once shared. But she knew that she had to stay strong and keep trying to help y/n remember.

Just then, the doctor came in and examined y/n, trying to assess their condition. Haerin watched nervously as they checked y/n's vital signs and asked them questions to gauge their memory and cognitive function.

After a few minutes, the doctor turned to Haerin and said, "It seems that y/n has suffered a head injury that has resulted in memory loss. We'll need to do some tests to determine the extent of the damage, but it's possible that their memories could return with time and therapy."

Haerin felt a surge of hope at the doctor's words. She knew that it wouldn't be easy, but she was willing to do whatever it took to help y/n recover their memories and their love.

Over the next few days and weeks, Haerin worked tirelessly to help y/n remember their past together. She would tell them stories, show them pictures, and take them on walks, hoping to jog their memory and help them reconnect with their past.

Y/n was confused and uncertain, but Haerin never gave up on them. She would patiently answer their questions and try to help them understand the love they had shared, even when they pushed her away or lashed out in frustration.

As time went on, y/n's memory started to improve, and they startedto remember more and more about their life with Haerin.

They would ask her about their past, and she would tell them stories and share memories, hoping to jog their memory and help them reconnect with their past.

one day, haerin and y/n sat together at the park with y/n still keeping a distance from haerin.

"haerin... you like avocados," y/n said all of a sudden. haerin's eyes widened in surprise. she couldn't believe y/n remembered it.

"you... you remember?"

"I'm trying..."

haerin grinned widely and hugged y/n tightly. "thank you... thank you for trying."

"I just wanna make you happy."

"I'm sorry too... I'm sorry for walking out on you. maybe if I didn't, we would be happier."

"I'm happy with you now. although, I'm still trying to figure it all out and trust you fully."

"that's okay. we can work on that slowly. I'm just so glad that you are okay and healthy," haerin said, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I guess, this is our second chance to restart this relationship."

"you are thinking of dating me again?"

"yeah. hearing you talk about our relationship made me feel... happy. I'm sure I was happy with you... and you were happy with me."

haerin's heart swelled with joy at y/n's words. she had been hoping for this moment ever since y/n's memory loss, and now it was finally here - a chance to start over and rebuild their love from the ground up.

"I would love that," haerin said softly, looking into y/n's eyes. "I love you so much, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this work."

y/n smiled back, and together they started to make plans for their future.

haerin leaned in and gently pecked y/n's lips, too excited about starting a relationship with y/n again.

they sat there and talked about the things they wanted to do, the places they wanted to go, and the new memories they wanted to create. it was a beautiful moment, filled with hope and possibility.

hyein_luvrr

emo jeans 🖤💔⛓️ they look so good especially MY hanni 🤭

emo jeans 🖤💔⛓️
they look so good especially MY hanni 🤭