embrace (minji x fem reader)

y/n had a habit of making breakfast in bed for minji every weekend. she loved to see the smile on minji's face when she woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon.

it was a small way for y/n to show her love and appreciation for minji.

minji had never been in a relationship as loving and caring as the one she had with y/n. y/n was always finding new ways to show her love, whether it was through breakfast in bed or surprise dates.

"you're so romantic, y/n," minji said one day, as they were cuddled up on the couch together.

"i just want to make you happy," y/n replied, running her hand through minji's hair. "you deserve all the love in the world."

minji felt her heart swell with emotion. she had never felt so loved and cherished before. y/n was always finding new ways to make her feel special, like leaving little notes in her locker at school or cooking her favorite meal for dinner.

"i don't know how to thank you for everything you do for me," minji said, looking up at y/n with a grateful smile.

"you don't have to thank me, minji," y/n replied, leaning in to kiss her softly on the lips. "i love you, and showing you my love is all the thanks i need."

minji melted into the kiss, feeling her heart overflow with love. she knew that with y/n by her side, anything was possible. they spent the rest of the evening wrapped up in each other's arms, talking about their hopes and dreams for the future.

as they drifted off to sleep, minji couldn't help but feel grateful for y/n. she had never known love like this before, and she was grateful for every moment they spent together.

AnnaMyoui