morning (minji x fem reader)

as minji and y/n drifted off to sleep, they were cuddled up together under the warm blankets in minji's bed. it was a comfortable and peaceful moment as they held each other close, enjoying the softness of each other's embrace.

the next morning, y/n woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside the window. she stretched her arms and let out a contented sigh, feeling the warmth of minji's body next to hers. turning her head, she saw minji's face, peaceful in sleep.

"good morning, beautiful," y/n whispered, her voice still a little groggy from just waking up.

minji stirred awake and smiled at y/n.

her heart skipped a beat. she had always found y/n's voice attractive, but there was something about the way it sounded in the quiet of the morning that made it even more alluring.

"you sound so beautiful," minji said, smiling at y/n.

y/n blushed and leaned in closer to minji. "you're the beautiful one," she said, brushing a strand of hair away from minji's face.

minji couldn't resist any longer and pulled y/n in for a kiss. it was soft and gentle at first, but quickly grew more passionate as they deepened their connection.

as they pulled away, minji looked into y/n's eyes and said, "you always make me feel so special. i love waking up next to you."

y/n smiled and wrapped her arms around minji, holding her close. "i feel the same way," she said, her voice filled with love.

together, they got up and started to get ready for the day ahead, but they couldn't help stealing glances and sweet kisses throughout their morning routine. it was moments like these that made them grateful for each other and the love they shared.

AnnaMyoui