movie night (danielle x fem reader)

danielle sat on her bed, scrolling through her phone, trying to decide what to do on a Friday night. she had no plans, and her roommates were out, leaving her with an empty apartment. as she continued scrolling, she suddenly thought of inviting y/n over. they had been dating for a few months now, and danielle loved spending time with her.

a smile formed on her face as she quickly typed out a message, "hey, babe, do you want to have a movie night tonight?"

danielle waited for a response, hoping y/n would say yes. a few minutes passed, and she was about to give up when she received a text back.

"sure, sounds like fun! what movie do you want to watch?"

danielle thought for a moment before responding, "how about a rom-com? I was thinking 'to all the boys I've loved before'."

"sounds perfect! I'll bring some snacks."

danielle's heart swelled with excitement. she quickly got up and started cleaning her apartment, making sure everything was perfect for their movie night. she couldn't wait to spend the evening cuddled up with y/n.

a few hours later, y/n arrived at danielle's apartment with a bag of snacks. they greeted each other with a warm embrace, and danielle led her to the living room, where they settled in for the movie.

danielle had piled up all the pillows and blankets she could find and started building the fort in the living room.

"what is this?" y/n asked, amused by the sight.

"I built us a fort for our movie night," danielle replied, grinning widely.

y/n laughed and got the snacks ready while danielle arranged the blankets and pillows until they had a cozy little space to cuddle up in.

as soon as they finished, danielle turned off all the lights and they settled into the fort, snuggling up together under the blankets. y/n wrapped her arms around danielle's waist, pulling her closer to her and they both let out a content sigh.

y/n rested her head on danielle's chest, feeling her heartbeat against her cheek. they watched the movie in silence, occasionally whispering to each other and laughing and eating the snacks y/n had bought.

they stayed like that for a while, with y/n occasionally glancing up at danielle and admiring her soft features. danielle was so peaceful and content, and y/n felt lucky to be able to share this moment with her.

after a while, danielle shifted a bit and pulled y/n closer, causing y/n to giggle. they were now cuddling in a tight embrace, with danielle's arms wrapped around y/n's shoulder and y/n's head resting on danielle's chest.

y/n could hear danielle's heartbeat, steady and calming, and she felt her own heart start to slow down as well. it was like they were in their own little world, wrapped up in each other's warmth and love.

as the movie came to an end, danielle looked down at y/n and noticed her breathing slowly. she knew y/n had fallen asleep. she smiled and continued to stroke y/n's hair gently, enjoying the feeling of having her in her arms.

danielle leaned in and placed a soft kiss on y/n's forehead. "I love you," danielle whispered, not wanting to disturb y/n's peaceful slumber.

y/n stirred in her sleep a bit and mumbled, "I love you too."

danielle smiled and held y/n in her arms until she fell asleep too.

artsminho4