burning (minji x fem reader)

minji and y/n stood side by side in the kitchen, hands busy trying to gather ingredients.

the air was filled with the sweet aroma of bacon sizzling in the pan as they worked. they had been together for a few months now, and their relationship had blossomed into something beautiful and exciting.

as they worked, they would occasionally playfully bump into each other, causing them both to giggle. minji couldn't help but feel drawn to y/n's infectious laughter and sparkling eyes. she loved how easy it was to be around her, and how much fun they had together.

suddenly, minji couldn't resist any longer. she snuck up behind y/n and wrapped her arms around her, holding her close. y/n let out a soft laugh and leaned back into minji's embrace.

feeling playful, minji slid her hand under y/n's shirt and traced gentle circles on her stomach. y/n shivered at the touch, feeling a rush of excitement coursing through her veins.

"you're so beautiful," minji whispered, leaning in to kiss y/n's neck.

y/n turned around in minji's arms, her own hands sliding up to rest on minji's waist. they locked eyes and, without hesitation, leaned in to kiss each other.

minji and y/n kissed, their lips moved with a fiery passion that seemed to burn brighter with each passing moment. their mouths opened and closed in perfect unison, their tongues intertwining in a sensual dance that conveyed all the love and desire they felt for each other.

minji's hands roamed freely over y/n's body, her fingers tracing the curves of her back and hips, while y/n's hands explored minji's hair, feeling the soft strands between her fingers. their bodies pressed together, skin against skin, as they continued to kiss with an intensity that seemed to consume them both.

the taste of each other's lips was intoxicating, sweet and salty at the same time. their breaths were ragged and heavy, their hearts pounding in their chests. they were lost in the moment, oblivious to everything else around them, as they continued to kiss with a burning passion that seemed to have no end.

when they finally pulled away, minji chuckled, "oops, looks like we got a little distracted."

y/n grinned, "i don't mind, i think the bacon can wait."

they both burst out laughing, the sound echoing throughout the kitchen. as they continued to playfully flirt and tease each other, their love for each other only grew stronger.

bumperjumper_