jealous (minji x fem reader x hanni)

hanni and minji had always known that they both had feelings for their mutual friend y/n. it wasn't until they both confessed their feelings for y/n to each other that they decided to make a bold move and ask y/n out together.

they thought y/n would choose one of them but to their surprise, y/n suggested that the three of them date each other.

they quickly accepted it, excited to start a relationship with y/n.

hanni and minji were obsessed with y/n. everywhere y/n went, they followed, no matter how busy they were.

hanni pulled y/n into a kiss, not wanting to let go.

"it's my turn," minji shoved hanni aside and pressed her lips against y/n's. hanni and minji took turns kissing her, each of them exploring her mouth with their tongues.

they finally let go of y/n after a while.

"I'll see you guys later," y/n waved goodbye and walked away.

they went to their respective classes after parting ways. hanni and minji sighed, thinking about y/n and how much they missed her already. they both wished they could spend every moment with her, but they knew that wasn't possible.

during their lunch break, they decided to meet up and grab some food together. as they sat down, they noticed y/n talking to someone they didn't recognise.

y/n was laughing and smiling widely at the girl which infuriated minji and hanni. they got jealous at how much y/n was enjoying the conversation with the other person.

after the girl left, y/n went to sit with them, smiling at them. their face darkened, seeing y/n so happy after the conversation with the girl.

"what's wrong?" y/n asked as she looked at their faces.

"who was that?" minji asked.

"that was-"

"y/n, you know that you're ours right?" hanni asked, placing her hand on y/n's thighs. y/n gulped at the touch. she flinched a bit when she felt minji's hand on her back.

"guys, that's someone I know," y/n said.

"doesn't mean you can be all friendly with her!" minji hissed.

"no, you are not understanding me, that's my sister," y/n answered, her lips trembling a bit in fear. hanni was caressing her thigh and minji had slid her hand under y/n's shirt.

"your sister?" hanni questioned.

"yes, my sister. she just came back home from work overseas and had come to surprise me."

"okay," minji and hanni answered, smiling slyly at y/n.

that night, minji and hanni went to stay over at y/n's apartment.

as soon as they stepped in to the apartment, minji cupped y/n's cheeks and kissed her aggressively.

hanni and minji led y/n to her own bedroom, pushing her onto the bed.

"we get that she's your sister, y/n. but you know, you can't just be friendly with other people like that, that's what you need to learn," hanni growled as she climbed onto the bed next to y/n.

"we were so jealous when we saw you talking to her," minji added, crawling on top of y/n.

y/n trembled under their touch, feeling a mix of fear and arousal.

"she's just my sister guys. you have nothing to worry about," y/n softly said, fearing her girlfriends behaviours.

hanni and minji weren't convinced. they wanted to teach y/n a lesson about making them jealous.

"don't try to calm us down like that," minji snarled, pinning y/n's wrists above her head. "you need to learn that we're the only ones you should be interested in."

hanni leaned in and kissed y/n roughly while minji started to unbutton y/n's shirt.

y/n tried to resist, but their strength was no match for the two of them. they were determined to punish y/n for making them jealous.

"don't even try, y/n," minii whispered in her ear, her hand slowly sliding up y/n's stomach.

"y/n, as the youngest, you have a lot to learn," hanni whispered in her other ear. she rubbed circles on y/n's inner thigh and y/n squirmed around the bed, overwhelmed by both of them.

minii started to kiss down y/n's neck and hanni pressed her lips on y/n.

y/n kissed hanni back, gasping a bit as minji sucked on her neck.

hanni's hands slipped under y/n's shirt, tracing patterns on her skin, while minji's hand crept up her thigh. y/n's body was reacting to their touches, despite her fear and discomfort.

as the intensity grew, y/n began to feel very overwhelmed. she enjoyed every kiss that minji and hanni were giving.

feeling the pleasure building inside her, y/n let out a small moan, encouraging the two girls to continue.

hanni's hand moved up to cup y/n's breast, gently kneading and teasing the nipple through the fabric of her bra. minji's fingers moved higher up y/n's thigh, reaching the edge of her panties and teasingly tracing circles over the sensitive skin.

y/n felt a shiver run through her body, and she began to relax into their touches, letting herself be carried away by the sensations. her own hands moved up to tangle in their hair, pulling them closer as they continued to explore her body.

"I'm sorry, please," y/n pleaded. but the girls wouldn't stop. they continued to punish y/n, much to y/n's enjoyment.

as the intensity grew, y/n's protests slowly faded away, and she found herself giving in to the pleasure that the two girls were giving her.

she couldn't help but feel the pleasure building up inside her, and she arched her back, moaning softly.

hanni and minji continued to explore y/n's body, kissing and touching her in all the right places, driving her wild with desire.

the more they touched her, the more y/n surrendered to them, giving into the pleasure and letting them take control.

hanni and minji kept whispering words of possession and dominance, reminding y/n that they belonged to them and no one else.

the three of them were caught up in a web of lust and jealousy, each one trying to prove their love and ownership over y/n.

jenniekimmylover