psycho (minji x fem reader)

"okay, girls. you need to be careful because the stalker is still out there. we have failed to catch them multiple times."

"okay, manager-nim," minji answered and they all went into the dorm.

there was a stalker. one that had been obsessed and following them for a while.

newjeans were scared. there were multiple times where the stalker got too close to them. the stalker was not necessarily harming them.

it just scared them that someone they did not know was this obsessed with them.

as they went into the dorm, they all slumped down on the couch and sighed.

"i can't believe the stalker hasn't been caught," hanni said.

"i know," hyein replied, her voice trembling slightly. "it's like they're always one step ahead of us."

the other girls nodded in agreement, their faces etched with worry.

"i just don't understand why someone would do this," danielle said, her eyes wide with fear. "it's so creepy and unsettling."

haerin rested her head on danielle's shoulder. "we just have to be careful and stay together," she said. "we'll get through this."

as they sat in silence, the sound of footsteps outside the dorm caught their attention. they all froze, their hearts racing with fear.

suddenly, the door burst open and a figure appeared in the doorway. it was the stalker, dressed in all black and wearing a hoodie to conceal their face.

the girls screamed and scrambled to their feet, trying to run away.

hanni ran to her room to get her phone to call their manager. but as she got in her room, her phone was gone.

she went back outside to see minji and the stalker hugging each other.

"y/n, i missed you."

"i missed you too minji."

"i was so upset you couldn't come watch the showcase."

hanni watched as the stalker, y/n, pulled the hood off and kissed minji. the other girls were hiding behind her, too scared to say a thing.

their eyes widened when minji cupped y/n's cheeks and kissed back.

"unnie, what's going on?! we need to call manager unnie!" hyein screamed in fear.

"damn. it was because of you four that i almost got caught."

"don't worry. i took away all their phones earlier," minji said with a smirk on her face.

"minji, what's going on? you need to get away! she... this y/n is our stalker! an obsessed stalker!" hanni yelled at minji to step away.

they didn't know, minji had been meeting y/n in secret for weeks, even months. she had grown obsessed with y/n too and loved the thrill of her stalking them.

minji pulled away from y/n's embrace, her eyes cold and calculating. the other girls watched in growing horror.

"i know who y/n is," minji said, her voice low and dangerous. "in fact, i've known them since our debut. and i'm just as obsessed with them as they are with us."

the other girls gasped, unable to believe what they were hearing. they had always thought of minji as a sweet and innocent member of their group, but now they realised that she had been hiding a dark secret.

hanni stepped forward, her voice shaking slightly. "how could you do this, minji?" she asked. "how could you betray us like this?"

minji shrugged, a cold smile playing on her lips. "i did it because i love y/n," she said. "and i couldn't bear the thought of them being caught and taken away from me."

"we need to call manager unnie now! this is too dangerous!" danielle said.

"but our phones..." haerin quietly chimed in.

minji smiled and led them to her room where their phones were.

as the girls entered minji's room, they saw their phones lying on the desk. but before they could grab them, minji swooped in and smashed them with a hammer.

"what the hell, minji?! why did you do that?!" haerin shouted, her voice filled with anger.

minji just smiled, a crazed look in her eyes. "we don't need phones anymore," she said. "we have each other."

the other girls were horrified by minji's behavior. they could see that she was just as obsessed with y/n as the stalker had been, and they knew that they had to get out of there before things got even worse.

but before they could leave, minji grabbed y/n by the hand and pulled them into a tight embrace. "i love you so much," she whispered, her lips brushing against y/n's cheek.

the other girls watched in horror as minji kissed y/n passionately, her hands roaming over y/n's body. they knew that they had to do something to stop this madness before it was too late.

as they tried to intervene, minji turned on them, her eyes blazing with fury. "you can't stop us," she spat. "you cannot take y/n away from me."

"that was so hot, babe," y/n grinned at minji, pulling her in for another kiss.

the other girls were terrified by minji's words. they were dealing with someone who was completely unhinged and dangerous and were trapped with them now.

a/n I would bark for her 🐶

a/n
I would bark for her 🐶