partner (hanni x fem reader)

"alright class, remember to submit you and your partner's name here, on the board. I expect this to be full by tomorrow," the teacher said. y/n sighed. she hated working with a partner.

she grabbed her bag and walked out of the classroom, putting on her headphones.

she made her way to the cafeteria and found an empty seat to sit alone. y/n thought of what to eat before getting up again and making her way to the stores.

"hey, y/n... right?" y/n stopped in her tracks when she heard someone call out to her.

"yeah? hanni pham, right? how may I help you?"

hanni walks closer to y/n. y/n became nervous as hanni walked forward. step by step, she slowly walked closer to y/n. y/n took steps back as hanni got closer.

closer.

even closer.

y/n moves till her back hits the wall behind. she stares at hanni, feeling intimidated by her.

hanni leans in close to y/n. y/n gulps at the close proximity of their faces, closing her eyes, anticipating what was going to happen.

"do you want to be partners?" hanni leaned in and whispered into y/n's ears. hanni slowly reached her hand into y/n's back pocket, slipping y/n's phone into her hand.

y/n felt hanni's hot breath on the back of her neck and felt weak at her knees.

she hesitates for a bit before nodding. "y-yeah... sure."

hanni pulls away a bit, holding y/n's phone up and types something in it.

"when did you take it?" y/n mumbles to herself but quickly stops as hanni glances up to her.

"here's my number. text me when your address and when you're free. I'll put our names on the board later," hanni said and slyly winks at y/n before leaving.

"what a tease," y/n smiles to herself, her face burning red.