run away pt.2 (haerin x fem reader)

haerin and y/n lived on jeju island for a few months together. they made plans and made a budget on how to spend their savings monthly.

everything was perfect. they had a lot of money, a house, and they had each other.

but their happiness was short-lived when they were caught by haerin's father's guards while they were out shopping for food. the guards dragged them back to the cottage, where haerin's father was waiting.

"you two foolish girls," he scolded them. "do you have any idea what kind of trouble you've caused? you've embarrassed our family in front of our business associates, and now i have to deal with the consequences."

haerin stood up to defend herself and y/n, but her father's guards tried to take her away. y/n desperately clung onto haerin, refusing to let her go.

"please, don't take her away," y/n pleaded with tears in her eyes. "we love each other, and we just want to be together."

but the guards were determined to do their job, and another fight broke out. y/n tried to defend haerin, but in the chaos, one of the guards pulled out his gun and accidentally triggered it, shooting y/n in the chest.

haerin's father was frightened by the sudden accident, and left the cottage with his guards, leaving haerin alone with y/n's bleeding body. haerin frantically searched for her phone to call for help, but her hands were shaking so much that she dropped it.

"y/n, please, don't leave me," haerin cried, holding y/n's hand tightly. "i love you so much, and i can't imagine my life without you."

y/n's breaths became shallower, and she struggled to speak. "i love you too, haerin," she managed to say. "thank you for loving me and being with me. i don't regret running away with you."

haerin sobbed uncontrollably, feeling her heart shatter into a million pieces. she knew that y/n was slipping away, and she couldn't bear the thought of losing her.

"please, keep fighting, y/n," haerin begged. "stay strong, and we'll get through this together. i'll take care of you, and we'll go back home where we belong."

y/n pulled haerin close weakly, pressing her lips against hers. as y/n's lips touched hers, haerin felt a surge of love and sorrow flood through her. she knew that y/n was saying goodbye, and she couldn't stop the tears from streaming down her face.

after a few moments, y/n's body went limp, and haerin realised that she was gone. she couldn't believe that the love of her life was dead, and she felt a sense of numbness wash over her.

haerin stayed with y/n's body for what felt like hours, holding her hand and talking to her as if she could still hear her.

"y/n, we promised each other to go to europe together one day. you can't leave me yet. this is a prank, right?"

but haerin knew deep down that it wasn't a prank. she couldn't bring herself to accept that y/n was gone forever. she held onto y/n's hand tightly and whispered, "please come back to me, y/n. i need you. we had so many plans together, and i can't imagine my life without you. i love you so much, and i always will."

as haerin held onto y/n's hand and cried, she heard the sound of sirens in the distance. the paramedics had arrived, and haerin felt a glimmer of hope that maybe they could save y/n.

but it was too late. the paramedics tried their best, but they couldn't bring y/n back. haerin watched in horror as they covered y/n's body and took her away.

she screamed and bawled, feeling like her heart had been ripped out of her chest. she couldn't believe that y/n was gone, and she would never see her again.

haerin felt like her whole world had collapsed, and she didn't know how to go on without y/n.

AnnaMyoui

newjeans oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें