make it better pt.2 (minji x fem reader)

after the incident, things between minji and y/n were awkward. they didn't talk about what had happened, and they went back to being rivals in school.

minji couldn't help but think about y/n, though, and how much she wanted to be with her again.

a few days after their kiss, she saw y/n flirting with hanni. y/n was whispering into hanni's ears. hanni giggled and slid her hand to y/n's thighs as y/n trailed kisses down her jaw.

minji felt a pang of jealousy in her chest. she couldn't believe that y/n was flirting with someone else after what had happened between them.

she tried to push the thought out of her head and focus on her studies, but she couldn't shake the feeling of longing for y/n.

after all her classes ended, she went to y/n's dorm, knocking on her door loudly.

it was opened by danielle. her hair and shirt was disheveled. it was like she put them on in a hurry.

minji frowned as she realised y/n had just hooked up with danielle.

"hi."

"get out," minji said and hurriedly pushed danielle out. she slammed the door in her face and locked it.

y/n came out from her room. she stared at minji, confused. "minji? why are you here?"

minji was speechless. y/n looked different wearing a sweater and shorts instead of her usual sleeveless top with a miniskirt.

she looked cute.

"I... you look cute like that."

"I do?"

"yeah..."

"okay... so, why are you here?"

"I want to talk about what happened."

"like what?"

"you don't remember? we kissed. I can't stop thinking about that. I feel so jealous when I see you with another girl that's not me."

"I thought you hated me. that's why we fought and are still considered 'rivals'."

minji stepped closer to y/n, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "can we kiss again? just to confirm my feelings."

y/n looked at minji, a small smile forming on her lips. "so, you decided to come to me, just to kiss me?" she asked, amused.

minji didn't say anything. instead, she leaned forward and pressed her lips against y/n's. they kissed deeply, their hands roaming over each other's bodies. minji's heart was racing, and she knew that this was what she wanted.

after a few minutes, they pulled back, panting for breath.

"what about us being rivals?" y/n asked, her eyes searching minji's.

minji shook her head. "I don't care about that anymore. I want to be with you."

"I guess you just can't resist me."

minji chuckled softly. "I guess not," she said, a smile spreading across her face.

y/n's smile widened, and she leaned in to kiss minji again. this time, their kiss was more intense, more passionate than before. their tongues tangled together, and minji's hands roamed over y/n's body, pulling her closer.

y/n moaned softly into the kiss, and minji felt her own desire growing at her voice. she wanted to explore every inch of y/n's body, to feel her skin against hers.

as they pulled back, both of them breathing heavily, y/n whispered, "do you want to take this to the room?"

minji nodded, her heart racing with anticipation. they entered y/n's room, and Y/n closed the door behind them, locking it. they moved towards the bed, their eyes never leaving each other.

as they lay down, y/n turned to face minji, her eyes filled with desire. they kissed again, more slowly this time, their hands exploring each other's bodies.

minji felt as if she was in a dream, and as they continued to kiss and touch each other, she knew that she never wanted to wake up. she wanted to stay in this moment forever, with y/n by her side.

finally, as they lay tangled together in the sheets, their breathing slowing down, y/n whispered, "I think we make a pretty couple, don't you think so?"

minji smiled and nodded, feeling more content than she ever had before. "yeah," she whispered. "I think we do."

—