ps5 (hanni x fem reader)

y/n was completely absorbed in playing the latest game on her ps5 when hanni snuggled up next to her on the bed. y/n loved the feeling of hanni's warmth against her body, but she didn't want to lose her focus on the game.

hanni started to trace circles on y/n's fingers, and y/n felt her breath quicken. she could feel her heart rate start to increase as hanni's touch became more sensual. y/n started to tap the console rapidly and sloppily, losing the game.

"hey, what's going on?" hanni asked, noticing the change in y/n's gameplay.

"you're distracting me," y/n said, trying to sound annoyed but failing to hide the desire in her voice.

hanni giggled and leaned in closer, running her hand up and down y/n's arm. "am i now?" she said, teasingly.

y/n couldn't answer. she was losing the game.

hanni pulled away, looking down at y/n's hands. "you're not doing so well there," she said, her voice still teasing.

she started tapping faster on the console, trying to finish the game. she eventually lost and tossed the console aside.

"i don't care about the game right now," she said, pulling hanni closer.

hanni wrapped her legs around y/n's and held her hands, looking deep into her eyes. "i just love being close to you," hanni whispered.

y/n smiled and kissed hanni again, feeling her body start to tingle with desire. "i love being close to you too," y/n murmured, running her hands over hanni's body.

hanni moaned softly as y/n's hands traced her curves, sending shivers down her spine. y/n kissed hanni's neck, trailing soft kisses down to her collarbone.

hanni gasped and arched her back, giving y/n better access to her neck. "mmm, y/n," she moaned, her hands running through y/n's hair.

y/n pulled back and looked into hanni's eyes, seeing the desire and love shining back at her. "i need you," y/n whispered, her voice filled with need.

hanni smiled and kissed y/n deeply, her hands exploring y/n's body as they both surrendered to their desire.

they spent the night entwined in each other's arms, exploring each other's bodies and expressing their love in the most intimate way possible.