sleepyhead (haerin x fem reader)

the school had arranged a field trip to the science museum. haerin and y/n were both excited for it. 

however, they became moody when they found out their teacher had assigned them to sit next to each other in the bus. they didn't necessarily hate each other, they just didn't see eye to eye.

haerin and y/n silently boarded the bus and took their assigned seats, trying their best to avoid eye contact. they both knew that they had to get through the long bus ride together and cooperate during the field trip.

y/n was dozing off while haerin was just sitting there silently. she flinched a bit when she felt y/n's head on her shoulder.

she glanced slightly to her right and noticed y/n had fallen asleep on her shoulder. 

haerin felt her heart skip a beat at the sight. she had never been this close to y/n before, let alone had her head on her shoulder. she hesitated for a moment, not wanting to wake y/n up but then remembered that y/n and her had some disagreements. 

she was going to wake her up but stopped herself as y/n shifted closer to her, still sleeping peacefully.

she soon fell asleep too.

--

y/n groggily woke up. she opened her eyes slightly and noticed they were still on the road. she then felt something was wrong. she looked down and saw that she was sleeping on haerin's shoulder.

she reacted quickly, moving her head off of her shoulder. her sudden movements woke haerin up too. haerin groaned as she was being woken up.

"sleepyhead... go back to sleep," haerin mumbled as she used a hand to put y/n's head back on her shoulder and falling back asleep.

y/n felt her heart skip a beat as haerin's hand touched her. her hand was warm and gentle, nothing like y/n imagined. 

she slowly and cautiously laid her head on haerin's shoulder, closing her eyes and trying to fall back asleep.

she couldn't sleep and could only feel her heart beating rapidly. she was distracted by how good haerin smelled too.

she slowly drifted off to sleep again, her mind filled with thoughts about haerin.

--

they finally arrived and y/n was being woken up by haerin.

"wake up, sleepyhead," haerin shook her shoulders to wake y/n up.

y/n slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes blearily. she was still in a daze and accidentally blurted out, "you smell good."

"what?"

y/n froze and shook her head, eyes widening. "no no no... I was uh just dreaming..."

to her surprise, haerin smiled at her and held a hand out. y/n took her hand and haerin interlocked their fingers.

"come on sleepyhead, the others are waiting," haerin said as she dragged y/n down the bus.