do I make you nervous pt.2 (minji x fem reader)

after their passionate encounter, minji and y/n, they snuck around and met up in secret.

they were under cover in a clinic, trying to complete their missions. it took a turn and they started making out instead.

y/n giggled as minji kissed her in a room. "is the wound better?" minji asked as she slid her hand down to touch y/n's wounds gently.

"yeah, thanks to you," y/n replied, pulling minji in for another kiss.

it was a sweet kiss they shared. however, as they kissed, minji slid her hand down to y/n's pocket, taking out a usb drive.

y/n had trusted her enough to let her know about it. minji secretly took it out of her pocket, kissing y/n as a distraction.

she felt bad for doing so. but she had to. she slipped the usb drive into her own pocket.

as their kissing session ended, y/n looked at minji with a questioning expression. "what was that for?" she asked, referring to the sudden kiss.

minji smiled sheepishly, trying to hide her guilt. "i just couldn't resist," she said, her voice low and sultry.

y/n laughed, watching minji, her eyes filled with affection. she didn't realise the usb from her pocket was gone.

"i have to go," y/n said as her phone rang. "i'll see you, tomorrow?"

"yeah," minji answered, her voice filled with guilt as she watched y/n leave.

they met up in a secluded café, somewhere where they could not be seen.

minji arrived early. she was nervous and fidgeted with her fingers as she waited. by now, y/n would've known that her usb was gone.

it contained confidential information about her own agency.

y/n soon arrived, her expression grim. "hey."

"hey y/n," minii tried to smile cheerfully.

"minji, i know you took it."

"i'm sorry, i had to. for my company."

"it's not that! i trusted you enough to let you know and you just steal it?!"

"i had no choice, y/n. it was a do or die situation."

"minji... do you even have feelings for me? is any of it real? the way you kissed me, the way you looked at me... is any of it real?"

"y/n... i'm sorry..." minji apologised. it was hard for her to say.she knew deep down she loved y/n but they can't be together. her agency might kill y/n if they ever found out that they got together.

"we're over," y/n said, standing up to leave, tears dropping.

"i'm so sorry..."

it has been a while since y/n and minji saw each other.

after learning that their rival company had obtained their confidential information, y/n's agency came up with a plan to get it back.

they decided to use y/n as a distraction without her knowing of the plan to enter minji's company and retrieve the information and take down the company.

as she entered minji's company, y/n tried to keep a low profile, carefully listening and watching for any signs of danger.

she made her way to the office where she was meeting the director of that agency.

y/n was nervous as she approached the director's office. she had been told that this was a routine meeting, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off.

as she entered the office, she saw the director sitting behind his desk, a small smile on his face. "ah, y/n. it's good to see you again," he said, motioning for her to take a seat.

y/n sat down, trying to act calm and collected. "likewise, sir. i hope everything is going well with your company," she said, trying to sound polite.

before they could continue, gunshots wereheard. y/n and the director turned to look around in a panic.

"sir, we are under attack!"

"you! you set this up as a trap!" the director turned to y/n.

"what? i didn't know!" she got up and ran out of the office before the director even got ahold of her.

"kill them all!" she heard her own agency people yell as they shot down the unprepared people.

"minji..." y/n turned back, running back in to the building. she climbed stairs and ran around, trying to find minji.

there. she found minji hiding behind a wall.

she turned to her right and realised that someone was aiming at minji. she was totally unaware. y/n ran forward and shielded minji as the gun was shot.

minji's eyes widened in horror as the body in front of her slumped down, covered in blood.

"oh my god!" she was going to help y/n but was pulled away by her own director, trying to save her.

as she left, she watched as the body lay there lifelessly, covered in a pool of blood. she didn't recognise them.

she silently thanked them, not knowing that her love of her life was killed in front of her eyes.

AnnaMyoui